NPCs & Enemies More Slimes

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
I know there's already enough slimes in-game, but they're too weak (Hardmode Rainbow Slimes on Expert Mode are easy kills with a Pre-Hardmode Flamarang/Sharanga with some Hellfire/Heart/Holy arrows (Heart arrows and Sharanga are only available if you play 3DS or old-gen console), despite bring the 2nd strongest slime there is other than King Slime). Some more that could be added, to offset this:

Spiked Slime:
Spiked_Slime.png
Replaces Blue Slime in Expert/Master mode Hardmode. Also has banner.
Grey Slime: Rare type of slime that drops Grey Gel. Expert/Master mode exclusive.
Mushroom Slime: Mushroom biome themed slime. Drops Glowing Mushrooms+ 10-20 gel. Slightly smaller than a Crimslime.
Hallowed Slime: About the same size as a Crimslime, just Hallow themed. More common than Rainbow Slime
Mega Slime:
King_Slime_%28original%29.png

Basically King Slime without the ninja and crown. Rare spawn in Forest Biome. Will drop 100-500 Gel and has a 1.25% chance of dropping a Mega Slime Staff.
Ocean Slime: Spawns near ocean. Ocean themed of course.
Big Jack: A larger Hardmode version of Hopping Jack. Doesn't completely replace Hopping Jack. Same size as a Crimslime.
Day Slime: Spawns during the day, will die when its nighttime, will stay alive during Solar Eclipse
Night Slime: Spawns during the night, dies when its daytime, will stay alive during Solar Eclipse, full moon increases spawn rate and new moon decreases it.
Cloud Slime: Slime Rain exclusive. Looks like a cloud. Same size as a normal slime.
UFO Slime: Circular slime with a UFO disc around it. Also has two antennae on either side of the top of it's "head" that end with small circles.
Jack-in-the-box: Mimic like enemy, when it takes damage it will open and release a Hopping Jack, and then die. Obviously Halloween exclusive but can spawn during Pumpkin Moon. Drops cardboard.

RandomAxototl's Slimes:
Layer Slime: Spawns anywhere, will change it's coloration depending on layer.
Friendly Slime:Basically the hardmode Slime staff minion. Spawned with Mega Slime Staff
Forest Slime: Slime that spawns where there are 10 or more trees. Will change color to blue in the hallow, purple in the corruption, white in the snow biome, dark green in the jungle, deep blue in the mushroom biome, and red in the crimson
Deer Slime: Spawns in forest and tundra. Drops Fluffy Gel and 2 Antlers

Other Additions:
Slime Rain exclusive music
Rainbow Slimes, Crimslimes, Slimers, Gastropods, Mother Slimes, Lava Slimes, Corrupt Slimes, and other slimes count toward Slime Rain completion
Slimes fall from the sky more often during a Slime Rain
Bunny/Present Slimes get their own banners
Slime Pet could be readded (Petri Dish) and could now be able to fight and act like an actual slime. Has spikes in Expert/Master mode if the world is in Hardmode
Hopping Jack, Big Jack, and Jack-in-the-box now spawn during Pumpkin Moon
Cardboard: mainly used for things like Cardboard box (a portable chest that can be removed with items in it, and will keep said items)

Sprites:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Mother slimes already exist. I don’t think grey slimes are necessary. Hopping Jack already is hardmode. Also what would the ocean slime look like? How would the hallowed slime be different from both gastropods and illuminant slimes?
I didn't know Hopping Jack was already Hardmode
Ocean slime would be bluish-colored and would have a Water-chest like pattern on it
Hallowed slimes would spawn on the surface, act like your everyday slime, and be the Hallowed version of the Corrupt/Shadow slime and Crimslime. It'd also have a neon blue color, and would pulse in brightness every 1-2 seconds.

Made sprites. They kinda suck but I’ve labeled them. I have also added three more slimes :D
B5184AA1-02CD-403F-981A-EC5BC66FCEE1.gif

Here’s the ones you came up with
OS =Ocean Slime
MS = Mushroom Slime
SS= Spiked slime
H = Hallowed slime
BJ = Big Jack
Now here’s the ones I’ve come up with!
FRS = FRiendly Slime. The friendly slime is a summon that you have a 0.1% chance to get from the mega slime.
F = Forest slime = can spawn anywhere with 10 or more trees on screen. They have a 10% chance to drop forest gel. Forest gel can be made into camping equipment.
LS = Layer Slime = can spawn anywhere there are torches placed by the player. Drop different things depending on layer. Space gives space gel, surface gives surface gel, you get it.
Sorry if it was long -w-

Made sprites. They kinda suck but I’ve labeled them. I have also added three more slimes :D View attachment 247757
Here’s the ones you came up with
OS =Ocean Slime
MS = Mushroom Slime
SS= Spiked slime
H = Hallowed slime
BJ = Big Jack
Now here’s the ones I’ve come up with!
FRS = FRiendly Slime. The friendly slime is a summon that you have a 0.1% chance to get from the mega slime.
F = Forest slime = can spawn anywhere with 10 or more trees on screen. They have a 10% chance to drop forest gel. Forest gel can be made into camping equipment.
LS = Layer Slime = can spawn anywhere there are torches placed by the player. Drop different things depending on layer. Space gives space gel, surface gives surface gel, you get it.
Sorry if it was long -w-
Thanks! You are now officially a contributor!

How rare is the Mega Slime? If it's not too uncommon, you could just hang out in a forest with a Water Candle and Battle Potions and farm an ungodly amount of gel. I seriously love this, it's a great way to show a ton of love to Terraria's most famous enemy, and the ideas seem really logical and would add a lot more variety to the game. :joy::p

How rare is the Mega Slime? If it's not too uncommon, you could just hang out in a forest with a Water Candle and Battle Potions and farm an ungodly amount of gel. I seriously love this, it's a great way to show a ton of love to Terraria's most famous enemy, and the ideas seem really logical and would add a lot more variety to the game. :joy::p
Probably slightly more common than a Pinky. By the way thanks for your comment. I'll follow you

Back
Top Bottom