Items More Zenith type weapons

Jack Moats

Terrarian
I am a very big terraria player and the Melee class has already been my favorite, but I just realized with them adding in the Zenith it should be everyone’s favorite as it is overall the most powerful weapon, I know that journeys end was like the last update and I know that they are adding a few more things into the game like a new NPC and stuff but I was hoping they could also add in more zenith type weapons and tools, I was posting this thread to ask if anyone agreed or had an opinion on this.

Most powerful does not necessarily mean it should be people's favourite; in fact it is most definitely not my favourite for the very fact it's so powerful. Once you have a Zenith everything becomes trivial and there's no challenge left. I made one but I rarely use it - demolishing the MM Moon Lord in mere seconds is kind of boring.

If anything I would rather the Zenith was toned down a bit than add more waaay OP weapons.

Most powerful does not necessarily mean it should be people's favourite; in fact it is most definitely not my favourite for the very fact it's so powerful. Once you have a Zenith everything becomes trivial and there's no challenge left. I made one but I rarely use it - demolishing the MM Moon Lord in mere seconds is kind of boring.

If anything I would rather the Zenith was toned down a bit than add more waaay OP weapons.
I agree with that they make the zenith less over powered because we can both agree it is the most powerful and makes the game easy and add in new weapons that are equal to the toned down zenith

Back
Top Bottom