Most Annoying Enemy

What do you think is the most annoying enemy?

• Wyvern

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Derpling

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Herpling

• Corrupter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Imp

• Dark Caster

• Green Slime

• Turtle

• Cave Bat

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Corite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NEW WORST ENEMY: HARPIES
When you use Gravitation potions, harpies PERFECTLY F’CKN ALIGN THEMSELVES RIGHT BELOW ME, hitting me every time, not to mention targeting doesn’t work correctly in reversed gravity.

In 1.3, Granite elementals were one of the MOST annoying creatures ever. They're the reason I used to smash my keyboard. I'm glad that 1.4 changed them to not be able to go through walls, but I've had such a bad history with them that I get irritated when one is even on my screen.

Also, Corites... Crawltipedes aren't even remotely as annoying as Corites.

Finally, any of those dumb underworld enemies that always attacks you and deal a large amount of damage while you are building a hell bridge. They waste a bunch of healing potions.

Hornets are first due to dealing so much damage in expert mode and being impossible to nerf with banners
Chaos elementals are also annoying but thats just cause Re-logic wanted people to farm them for three hours

Hallow pixies should be removed! They nailed me during and Empress of light battle and silenced me, meaning I couldn't use my magic items. I was playing as mage playthrough :()

I’m gonna also add in Necromancers.

Who the hell thought it was fair to give an enemy a projectile that cannot be directly dodged or reacted to? Sure, you can hide behind corners, but because of the way they work, they will usually teleport right next to you and start firing bursts of beams before you can escape their line of fire. And the beams can bounce around corners and hit you anyway if you’re unlucky. Doesn’t help that they inflict Slowness for a goddamn eternity.

Wyverns arent that bad. sure they spawn EVERY FREAKING MINUTE but at least souls of flight are pretty much essential for early hardmode

Wyverns arent that bad. sure they spawn EVERY FREAKING MINUTE but at least souls of flight are pretty much essential for early hardmode
um i get the souls of flight i need when hardmode begins so i don't have to farm them later sure i die 539 thousand times(not from the wyverns) but in the end it was worth it cause you don't have to do it again

um i get the souls of flight i need when hardmode begins so i don't have to farm them later sure i die 539 thousand times(not from the wyverns) but in the end it was worth it cause you don't have to do it again
Yeah, most end game wings dont have souls of flight (for example i farm duke fishron until i get fishron wings then use them until i get solar/stardust)

Back
Top Bottom