Items Move Anti-Portal Blocks to the Cyborg

Flubman

Terrarian
It makes sense thematically (The Cyborg already sells the Portal Gun Station). It's a very niche item that can get in the way of the Traveling Merchant selling you what you want. Also, it's weird how you can buy this before you can get a Portal Gun. I don't think that making the Traveling Merchant only sell Anti-Portal Blocks post-ML would be a good solution, though. Any players who want it would probably have to wait around a lot. Making it so that the Cyborg sells it if you have a Portal Gun in your inventory wouldn't have this problem.

It makes sense thematically (The Cyborg already sells the Portal Gun Station). It's a very niche item that can get in the way of the Traveling Merchant selling you what you want. Also, it's weird how you can buy this before you can get a Portal Gun. I don't think that making the Traveling Merchant only sell Anti-Portal Blocks post-ML would be a good solution, though. Any players who want it would probably have to wait around a lot. Making it so that the Cyborg sells it if you have a Portal Gun in your inventory wouldn't have this problem.
I will admit the problem of being unable to buy Anti-Portal blocks all of the time after Moon Lord is defeated is quite a pain to me as well!

I will admit the problem of being unable to buy Anti-Portal blocks all of the time after Moon Lord is defeated is quite a pain to me as well!
...just have the portal gun in your inventory? When else would you need it? As mentioned, many other items are only sold when you have a certain item in your inventory...

But the difference here I suppose is we're talking about a block, not an ammo item, so maybe they could be sold all the time?

Back
Top Bottom