Xbox One Moving Characters and Worlds from 360 to ONE?

If the answer we get is no, should me be given the option in the future?

• Total voters
We will be able to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with all of our save data some time this year And you don't need to pay for the game again

Last edited:
We will be able to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with all of our save data some time this year And you don't need to pay for the game again
Do you have an official source from 505 or even Xbox to confirm this? I know that backwards compatibility is being implemented for some Xbox games but not all. :)

Do you have an official source from 505 or even Xbox to confirm this? I know that backwards compatibility is being implemented for some Xbox games but not all. :)
I have nonethink to confirm that terraria will be on backwards compatibility but there is some games that work with backwards compatibility that came out before terraria did and they said that you would keep all your data from the 360 and that you don't have to pay for it again when that games comes out for backwards compatibility and that they want to make it so everyone can use backwards compatibility by this year

I have nonethink to confirm that terraria will be on backwards compatibility but there is some games that work with backwards compatibility that came out before terraria did and they said that you would keep all your data from the 360 and that you don't have to pay for it again when that games comes out for backwards compatibility and that they want to make it so everyone can use backwards compatibility by this year
Yup, I've heard of that too, but it's much too soon to claim Terraria will be on that list :) AAA games getting backwards compatibility isn't the same as an indie arcade game getting backwards compatibility :p

Well Im ok losing my world but not 2D mantis ( my char I thought terrarria was just a 2D minecraft clone at the time of 2013 and i named my guy that but my eye's have opened ever since I entered hard mode) if I have to get rid of 2D mantis for some trout named after and looks just like him I dont want to switch im fine as I am.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438591189,1438591059][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well Im ok losing my world but not 2D mantis ( my char I thought terrarria was just a 2D minecraft clone at the time of 2013 and i named my guy that but my eye's have opened ever since I entered hard mode) if I have to get rid of 2D mantis for some trout named after and looks just like him I dont want to switch im fine as I am.
I'd be fine If I can trade all my items of him though
[DOUBLEPOST=1438591303][/DOUBLEPOST]My phone's auto correct is glitching my replies up sorry for that.

[DOUBLEPOST=1438591189,1438591059][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be fine If I can trade all my items of him though
[DOUBLEPOST=1438591303][/DOUBLEPOST]My phone's auto correct is glitching my replies up sorry for that.
Currently there is no cross save or cross play functionality between 360 & x1.

If you guys didn't know this yet then ok if so I just putting this here for anyone that has this game and didn't know about this yet you can transfer your xbox 360 terraria character and a world to the xbox one terraria now

I just found that one out yesterday when I was trying to do so I'm hoping that they fix that soon so we can transfer our character and a world over that we want to the xbox one

I just borrowed a 360 to put my old saves on cloud storage; but when I try to download them on Xbox One, it says there are no saves in my cloud storage. Anyone else have this issue? If so, how do I fix it?

I just borrowed a 360 to put my old saves on cloud storage; but when I try to download them on Xbox One, it says there are no saves in my cloud storage. Anyone else have this issue? If so, how do I fix it?
Did you use your account to move the saves or your friend's?

I used my own account. When I look in system storage on 360, it says my Terraria data is "In Sync" but in-game on X1, Terraria says there is no cloud data. Been on phone with customer support for more than an hour now trying to figure it out. By any chance, does Terraria use it's own cloud that I have to make an acct on their server, or should the standard 360 cloud be all I need?

We found the problem. For whatever reason, 505 has disabled the character transfers from 360 to X1 for the time being.

Cool cause I'm getting Xbox One this month after being on 360 and I was worried about this....I would like to have my buildings and stuff to carry on as terraria is one of the games i play alot(cause it great with split screen!)

Back
Top Bottom