Weapons & Equip Multiplayer Dungeon Chests & Biome keys

mechtech

Terrarian
Good day

A question/suggestion I would like to ask is.

Is it possible to increase drop rates of biome keys & make the biome chests in the Dungeon have one of each special item for each player in the game, kind of like a treasure bag? I find in multiplayer we are always fighting for who gets the tiger staff or vampire knives. :(

Good day

A question/suggestion I would like to ask is.

Is it possible to increase drop rates of biome keys & make the biome chests in the Dungeon have one of each special item for each player in the game, kind of like a treasure bag? I find in multiplayer we are always fighting for who gets the tiger staff or vampire knives. :(
The problem is that world generation doesn't know if a world will be used for singleplayer or multiplayer, so if this was implemented even singleplayer worlds could get multiple. The only alternative I can think of is giving dungeon enemies a small chance to drop biome items that are from the chests that were opened...

The problem is that world generation doesn't know if a world will be used for singleplayer or multiplayer, so if this was implemented even singleplayer worlds could get multiple. The only alternative I can think of is giving dungeon enemies a small chance to drop biome items that are from the chests that were opened...
Hey that would be great also. Better than 1000 paladin hammers. ;)

Back