NPCs & Enemies Multiserpent

rongwroot2

Terrarian
The multiserpent is a hardmode boss that lives in the ocean. It is a collection of 9 knots of 9 flying snakes each. If a serpent is killed, 2 other random knots will grow another serpent into it. If a knot has 15 or more / 3 or less members, it will disolve. If 5-12 snakes come together, they will form a knot. If the physical knot is attacked enough, all snakes in the knot will die and spawn no new snakes. They are quite weak, for hardmode. They are spawned by throwing a thunderblast into the ocean, an item that rarely appears on the ground, like a fallen star.

Last edited:
How do you spawn it? What does it drop? When do you fight it? What's the health, defense, damage?

This suggestion is just as vague and disinteresting as all of your other ones.
If you don't like it @SnailsAttack, then don't post about it. There are plenty of other things to which to move on. It's not your responsibility to fix what you consider poor suggestions. Don't take on that mantle of needing to show suggestion makers that they're wrong (according to you).

With your history in the Suggestions section, you know full well that if you're not genuinely interested in helping make a suggestion better then you need to ignore it. And with your statement that this suggestion is "vague and disinteresting" I think we have the answer right there. Any questions or comments, please PM me.

Why would anyone want to fight this?
Same can be said for you here @Lord Garak. Not every suggestion that you come across needs to be addressed. I suggest that you stick to suggestions you actually like.

If you are genuinely supportive of the suggestion as is, or in trying to help the suggestion get better, I welcome all constructive comments.
Support, contribute, and 'like' the "good" suggestions, provide constructive criticism to the suggestions that need improvement, and ignore all the "bad" suggestions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom