Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad , work on it more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe , hotel? trivago.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Chisaki

Retinazer
goofy banner will be made at about 5-15 items.
This thread is under serious work-in-progress. all pixel art done by me ( they aren't that great but it's a start )

Welcome to my suggestion thread for weapons that randomly just come into my mind!
I welcome all criticism, I'm looking to make pixel art as well
and thought something like this would be a great place to start practicing.

PRE-HARDMODE
eVbDSs9.png

Launches Hammers towards the target similar to how the Demon Scythe/Death Sickle/Enchanted sword work
Name: Enchanted Hammer
Damage: 15
Weapon Type: Thrown
Use Time: 24 (Fast)
Velocity: 9
Critical Chance: 15%
Tool tip: "A hammer that returns to it's user..."
Bonus(Important): has a chance to smack the enemy so hard they get stunned for 4 seconds (bosses up until skeletron being 2 seconds
with hardmode bosses being stunned for 1 seconds)
Crafting:
W1c4qVy.png
+
L4OPbng.png
- (Anvil)
Notes: I lowered the damage a bit cause I felt like Fast speed+the chance to stun an enemy mob
was too overpowered for a pre-hardmode weapon, also changed from melee to thrown.

mePWtcH.png
w0Z44pb.png

Left click to shoot and Right click to stab!
Group: Bayonet
Damage: 18
Weapon Type: Range
Use Time: 24
Velocity: 12
Critical Chance: 7%
Tool tip: "you could shove this blade up in places"
Bonus(Important): press right click to stab your foe and deal 2x the damage! (melee)
Crafting:
w36lEC1.png
+
uUCF7Js.png
=
gS1cI9g.png
(Tinkerers Workshop)
uUCF7Js.png
can be bought from Arms Dealer after beating EOW or Brain of Cthulhu

wj1J7FB.png

Left click to make them bleed!
Name: BloodRed Stabber
Damage: 20 (really close range)
Weapon Type: Shortsword ( melee )
Use Time: 10 (very fast)
Critical Chance: 5%
Bonus(Important): has a chance to inflict Debuff "Bleeding"
Tool Tip: "stabby stab"
Crafting: to be decided

Let me know what you guys think. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to my suggestion thread for weapons that randomly just come into my mind!
I welcome all criticism, I'm looking to make pixel art as well
and thought something like this would be a great place to start practicing.

PRE-HARDMODE
pn3Mpou.png

Launches Hammers towards the target similar to how the Demon Scythe/Death Sickle/Enchanted sword work

Critical Chance: 2%
Tool tip: "A hammer that returns to it's user..."
Bonus(Important): Ignores Immunity frames and go through walls. but in exchange the weapon is very slow to use
Crafting:
W1c4qVy.png
+
L4OPbng.png

I like the idea, but it seems to need a little more workshop. Firstly, your post is under "items" and not "equipment" so many people that you intended to see your post may never see it. (For future reference)

With that out of the way potential problems implementing this and finding its' niche. There are currently no weapons with lower than 4% critical chance in vanilla as of this moment. It has the same functionality as "Paladin's Hammer" from what I have read, just received pre-hardmode and also goes through walls. Illuminite bullets are the only weapon in game that ignores Immunity frames and for good reasons based at the stage of game received for an ability like that. Pre-hardmode, "Vilethorn" is the only one that directly attacks through walls and "Starfury" & minnions attack indirectly through walls, so melee already has access to something similar to that nature and only range and thrower do not in pre-hardmode.

I don't inheritably think this is a bad idea, it just needs some touch ups here and there.

Last edited:
I like the idea, but it seems to need a little more workshop. Firstly, your post is under "items" and not "equipment" so many people that you intended to see your post may never see it. (For future reference)

With that out of the way potential problems implementing this and finding its' niche. There are currently no weapons with 4% critical chance in vanilla as of this moment. It has the same functionality as "Paladin's Hammer" from what I have read, just received prehardmode. Illuminite bullets are the only weapon in game that ignores Immunity frames and for good reasons based at the stage of game received for an ability like that. Pre-hardmode, "Vilethorn" is the only one that directly attacks through walls and "Starfury" & minnions attack indirectly through walls, so melee already has access to something similar to that nature and only range and thrower do not in pre-hardmode.

I don't inheritably think this is a bad idea, it just needs some touch ups here and there.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on it a bit more :) my mind is currently toasted bread at this point cause I'm not one to actually use my head to think of anything. So this is a great start, hopefully later I'll be able to touch up on the Enchanted Hammers Do's and Don'ts. again; Thank you for the feedback!

Ahh my bad; I'll report the post to let a moderator know :) thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on it a bit more :) my mind is currently toasted bread at this point cause I'm not one to actually use my head to think of anything. So this is a great start, hopefully later I'll be able to touch up on the Enchanted Hammers Do's and Don'ts. again; Thank you for the feedback!

Ahh my bad; I'll report the post to let a moderator know :) thanks for the heads up!
No problem. I have needed a push in the right direction more than once already! :D And don't be ashamed for posting in wrong section, I have already done that twice now :pIf you need any help with concepts DM me, I'll get to you ASAP in my schedule. Also, don't be a stranger and check out my threads if your interested, they need support too. :3

No problem. I have needed a push in the right direction more than once already! :D And don't be ashamed for posting in wrong section, I have already done that twice now :pIf you need any help with concepts DM me, I'll get to you ASAP in my schedule. Also, don't be a stranger and check out my threads if your interested, they need support too. :3

Sure! I'll check them out :nursehappy: I've currently updated the Enchanted Hammers current stats hahaha, not sure if they have gotten worse but I'm a starter so bear with me :nursesigh:

ah so you made the life steal gun suggeston? I actually browsed that thread a few days back, I like the Idea! :nursegrin:

Last edited:
It looks neat... But I don't really see a tool, such as Hammers, Pickaxes, Axes, ect, being involved in a crafting recipe.

I like the pixel art tho!

It looks neat... But I don't really see a tool, such as Hammers, Pickaxes, Axes, ect, being involved in a crafting recipe.

I like the pixel art tho!
to be honest, I don't either. there aren't really that many hammer weapons aside from the Paladins hammer around sadly.

Infact. I think there are only two (if you count the hatchet, which wiki says has a hammer on the other side anyway)https://terraria.wiki.gg/Paladin's_Hammer

but I'm open to changing it :nursesmile:

Got your report. It’s been moved. :)
thank you! :nursegrin:

on a sidenote:

small update to post!
added this unnamed item as of the moment -
zECDo3V.png
(bigger image on OP)
I have yet to decide what the crafting materials and what it's name would be :nursehappy:
it's stats have been listed already though. can't guarantee that they are balanced though! HAHAHAHAHAAH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom