Drawings & Paintings My Art

Someday, this is what I'm hoping my art evolves into. I see you were (not sure if you still are) using a digital art website. What website is it, because I'm using Tayasui Sketch's School, and it's not the greatest; a lot of it is unconventional.
Not entirely sure what you mean by art website lol

The Crystal Crawler sprite so far. This will hopefully be a good worm boss.
Shading crystal is hard.
View attachment 362918
I like it so far when do I get to eat it I mean, erm, I mean, LOL.

And that red one that looks like a um, erm, a uh, erm, living STD not something that I want to eat but that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. That's just terrifying. I think I run from that even if it offered the best loot. I think I'd even abandon the world yep I ain't touching that. LOL. Granted it's nice work but thinking about it in this way is just terrifying.

I like it so far when do I get to eat it I mean, erm, I mean, LOL.

And that red one that looks like a um, erm, a uh, erm, living STD not something that I want to eat but that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. That's just terrifying. I think I run from that even if it offered the best loot. I think I'd even abandon the world yep I ain't touching that. LOL. Granted it's nice work but thinking about it in this way is just terrifying.
The lava boss is genuinely one of the worst things i’ve made in a while (along with my older eris drawings) and the only reason I haven’t deleted it from existence is that I think it’s funny. I butchered the design from the sketch so badly when making the sprite lol

the funny fish
Kuhli Loach.png

Back
Top Bottom