Drawings & Paintings My Art

1700545997847.png

commission

Is this just like

Random shotgun blasts of themes

I just saw the bird wearing sunglasses.. a human eye.. and.. this.. in the last 20 posts

Most of my recent posts have either been for practice or for art class but i was commissioned to draw the character in the last drawing

I charge depending on how complicated the request is instead of time spent, but around $25 for the whole thing.

I charge depending on how complicated the request is instead of time spent, but around $25 for the whole thing.
I'd like to request my OC, Axios, killing The Destroyer.
More specifically, I'd like a behind view of my character raising the Excalibur sword from terraria, and splitting the Destroyer down the middle as it passes overhead. Below I've added reference pictures that others drew, as well as a list of his attire.
Red Eyes
Ninja Hood
Cross Necklace
Admentite Chestplate
Demon Wings
Adamentite Greaves

Bonus points if you add this individual in the background ominously lurking (the character is a "God" and could likely be observing in disappointment)
Mythril Hood (Dyed Silver/White)
Cross Necklace
Hallowed Chestplate
Angel Wings
Prince Cape
Hallowed Greaves

I am willing to negotiate a price if necessary. And if this is too much/not worth your time, there will be no hard feelings upon denial.
So about what would this one run then? More, I imagine.

Probably $25, but I have a different perspective than a behind view in mind that I think would look more interesting

Back
Top Bottom