My base layout

6bit

Terrarian
so I’m gonna do a play through with my cousin, and we just made a basic layout for our house. We haven’t done anything underground yet, but we will.

so I’m gonna do a play through with my cousin, and we just made a basic layout for our house. We haven’t done anything underground yet, but we will.
Oops a can’t show it
Hi @6bit, are you having trouble posting a screenshot here? Right now uploading files to the site is broken, but there are two workarounds. 1. For an image, you can copy it, then paste it in the body of a post. 2. For files (including images) you can upload them to an external site (imgur, etc) then link to them here. For an image you can embed them by [img]imageurl.jpg[/img]

Hi @6bit, are you having trouble posting a screenshot here? Right now uploading files to the site is broken, but there are two workarounds. 1. For an image, you can copy it, then paste it in the body of a post. 2. For files (including images) you can upload them to an external site (imgur, etc) then link to them here. For an image you can embed them by [img]imageurl.jpg[/img]
Um I’m on my phone

But is it possible to take it from photos?
Wherever you have the screenshot stored (computer, tablet, console), once you are logged into the forums from that device you can copy and paste the screenshot here.

Back
Top Bottom