Xbox One My character gets debuffs that my friends are experiencing

The rundown of this glitch that I’m experiencing is essentially that my friends are getting debuffed from enemies or blocks and my character is gaining those debuffs from completely different areas on the map. So far I’ve only experienced this with the burning debuff that the player gains when standing on Hellstone. Also, it seems that only the host experiences this glitch. I haven’t tested it yet where I wasnt the host, but my friend was mining hellstone while I was building a house on the surface and periodically I would lose 1 hp ticks and the burning debuff would appear onscreen. Also, my character would have the burning animation as if I were standing on Hellstone. I would say that this is a minor glitch since I take hardly any damage but it is pretty strange.

Hello thank you for your report. If you wouldn't mind, this link will take you to the 505 support website where you can file a ticket with them directly. Please be as detailed as possible. This page is our FAQ and workaround thread for console 1.3 issues. Please check there for our most up to date list of workarounds for common issues. :)

Back
Top Bottom