Pixel Art My character, Merlock

This is my character Merlock and I wondered if this looks good.
2019-09-27_20.34.05.png

Sorry, but I'm... not a big fan of this vanity. Sure, using lunar cultist robes with a wizard hat is interesting, but there aren't dyes of any kind or accessories (which aren't as important as dyes but whatever). The brown hat doesn't look well when combined with those robes. You could easily save this by using a dye, or by adding an accessory to bring it all together.

Also, don't forget that the Hair Stylist has exlusive hairstyles, including beards which can look more or less wizardly depending on which one you select.

Edit: just realized he's wearing dyed gloves, they do contribute to the outfit, but perhaps just dye the hat or something? It really is the wrong color for a robe that already has highlights...
Edit 2: just realized this isn't an edited ingame screenshot at all, silly me! I do think the hat should have a color change, though.

Last edited:
I mean you never know with other people, for one person what might be great for them might be trash for another, but unless it's in a business context, all that really matters is effort

Sorry, but I'm... not a big fan of this vanity. Sure, using lunar cultist robes with a wizard hat is interesting, but there aren't dyes of any kind or accessories (which aren't as important as dyes but whatever). The brown hat doesn't look well when combined with those robes. You could easily save this by using a dye, or by adding an accessory to bring it all together.

Also, don't forget that the Hair Stylist has exlusive hairstyles, including beards which can look more or less wizardly depending on which one you select.

Edit: just realized he's wearing dyed gloves, they do contribute to the outfit, but perhaps just dye the hat or something? It really is the wrong color for a robe that already has highlights...
Edit 2: just realized this isn't an edited ingame screenshot at all, silly me! I do think the hat should have a color change, though.
It is a cropped and edited screenshot

I have black gloves on and I think the blue and brown looks nice besides what's the difference between this and robes and a wizard hat
The robes and wizard hat doesn't look super nice. Generally I mix orange or red with brown, but I'm extremely picky about color coordination :p

Back
Top Bottom