My Charactor Information

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
Here is where ill post information about my in game characters. Sorta like a RP type thing. This thread will be updated as I play the characters.

Name: Axios
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Daughter(s): None
Son(s): Exodus , Ledonius , Théoden Arcanis
Appearence;
Ninja Hood
Adamentite Chestplate
Demon Wings
Cross Necklace
Obsidian Shield
Adamentite Leggings
Personality: Your average strong-willed warrior
Backstory;
Axios was a young boy playing with his friends when he realised he realised he was unnatrually tallented in combat. From that point on he always played fighting games. A few years later Axios left his hometown to adventure and learn. He began to realise if he wants to keep learning, he would need a mentor. To his suprise, he found one, by the name Afroman. Afroman tought Axios alot. Unfortunatly in Afroman's legend, he fell to a powerful boss known as The Destroyer.
Legend;
Learning of Afroman's fate Axios began training. In time, The Destroyers skull was met with Axios' blade. It was then, Axios' legend began. After The Destroyer fell, so did The Twins, then Skeletron Prime, then Plantera. After Plantera fell Axios was not heard of or seen for a long time. Suddenly to the towns peoples suprise, Golem met his demise by Axios' blade. All the towns people began asking Axios where he was and where he went, or what he was going to do. Axios simply responded with "I'm going to finish what i started..."
Famous Quotes;
"You cannot know victory without defeat."
(To the Goblin Tinkerer) "I have a strange feeling your taking all my money to afford the Dryad"
"Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon, and every night he cries out to a love he can never touch."
"If your goal in this world is to kill things, you will eventually fall on your own blade."
(To the Painter) "I took the liberty of placing rainclouds all over your room, just in case it doesnt rain naturally."
"I paint my copper coins white so i look rich"

@Deathmore125 is Afroman

Haven't played much yet

Haven't played much yet.

Haven't played much yet]

Haven't played much yet

Back
Top Bottom