My Highest DPS Yet! (Post Yours!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kybagames

Terrarian
This is my highest DPS I've achieved yet. What's yours?
2mheg76.jpg

here's mine, i havent defeated the moon lord yet so this is the best i have
http://gyazo.com/c4e1aa97e45e3c880ae835c79616e911
That's a pretty high DPS! You should be proud of it. :D I really recommend using the Phantasm with Chlorophyte Arrows against the Moon Lord, despite its recent nerf and DPS bug fix, along with Beetle Armor and some buff potions. I also recommend getting the Cosmic Car Keys from the Martian Invasion event, as it can help during the Moon Lord fight alot. When fighting him, focus DPS on one of his nearest hands while flying directly away from him. When he opens the eye on his head, shift your DPS to that, and when he starts shooting the giant laser, go up and around his head the other side and fly away from him in that direction. Keep your DPS on his head's eye while going up and around his head until the eye closes, then shift your DPS to the nearest hand (it should now be the opposite of the hand you started with), all the while dodging his attacks. For the buff potions, I recommend using Ironskin, Lifeforce, Regeneration, and Swiftness potions, with an optional Rage potion. Make sure you make enough of these to last about 15-20 minutes. Hope this helps. :D

I didn't take a screenshot but I remember having 10k dps with the lunar flare on Plantera.
Stupid flower didn't know what hit it.

That's a pretty high DPS! You should be proud of it. :D I really recommend using the Phantasm with Chlorophyte Arrows against the Moon Lord, despite its recent nerf and DPS bug fix, along with Beetle Armor and some buff potions. I also recommend getting the Cosmic Car Keys from the Martian Invasion event, as it can help during the Moon Lord fight alot. When fighting him, focus DPS on one of his nearest hands while flying directly away from him. When he opens the eye on his head, shift your DPS to that, and when he starts shooting the giant laser, go up and around his head the other side and fly away from him in that direction. Keep your DPS on his head's eye while going up and around his head until the eye closes, then shift your DPS to the nearest hand (it should now be the opposite of the hand you started with), all the while dodging his attacks. For the buff potions, I recommend using Ironskin, Lifeforce, Regeneration, and Swiftness potions, with an optional Rage potion. Make sure you make enough of these to last about 15-20 minutes. Hope this helps. :D

Thanks for the help, im on expert mode so I was thinking about using the cute fishron mount in a flooded world for increased mobility :) the normal mode moon lord is really easy with the cute fishron :p

Not my highest, but it was an interesting thought to try it out on Destroyer:
f5658e4f86.png

Although AoE DPS isn't really an accurate measure for reliable DPS, it's fun to see that counter go up to crazy-high numbers. As much as I love luminite bullets and its piercing, I have to hand over the crazy-high number to...
fb7a83080a.gif

That said, Phantasm and S.D.M.G. will still be kings in real DPS :x

Last edited:
~image~
R.I.P Destroyer 2011-2015
Dayum!
Not my highest, but it was an interesting thought to try it out on Destroyer:
~image~
Holy crap that's a high DPS!

Although AoE DPS isn't really an accurate measure for reliable DPS, it's fun to see that counter go up to crazy-high numbers. As much as I love luminite bullets and its piercing, I have to hand over the crazy-high number to...
fb7a83080a.gif

That said, Phantasm and S.D.M.G. will still be kings in real DPS :x
Okay, that one wins hands down. Seriously.
Mind if I recreate this?
Go ahead! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom