Game Mechanics My idea for an update(Sandbox mode)

DaffodilSum6788

Terrarian
Hello, my name is DaffodilSum6700 and i am a great Terraria player. I have an idea for an update that i call "sandbox mode". It consists in a feature that is avaible during the character creation menu. When you enter in a world with a sandbox mode character, you will be able to:
-Have infinite HP and infinite mana;
-Summon house NPCs, enemies, critters and bosses;
-Fly and cross the walls;
-Change time and weather;
-Trigger events;
-Get all the items with a menu similar to the inventory menu;
-And other features, as raise the enemy spawning chance, trigger buffs and debuffs, use no ammo or building blocks/furniture, craft items without needing the materials and the crafting stations, use the "butcher" options, which can kill all the hostile entities, friendly entities or all of them, etc.

I hope developers read my message,
Best regards,
DaffodilSum6788

P.S: Sorry for my bad english, i am from Brazil

I think that the specter tools and end game gear and wings stuff is supposed to BE terrarias version of creative mode.
Like by the time you hit wave 20 in frost moon you should be able to think of it as creative mode. The end game gear makes it a cake walk as it is and if they implement creative, I foresee a considerable drop in game play as player will be bored of having beaten the game befor even starting the world... everybody will just start dumping all items into every world they make and that's just no fun. Part of the games whole idea is that you have to work your way up (or trade). How will an in-game Teditor work with that game consept at all?
(Oh never played befor? That's fine just give yourself everything in creative... credits)

I think that the specter tools and end game gear and wings stuff is supposed to BE terrarias version of creative mode.
Like by the time you hit wave 20 in frost moon you should be able to think of it as creative mode. The end game gear makes it a cake walk as it is and if they implement creative, I foresee a considerable drop in game play as player will be bored of having beaten the game befor even starting the world... everybody will just start dumping all items into every world they make and that's just no fun. Part of the games whole idea is that you have to work your way up (or trade). How will an in-game Teditor work with that game consept at all?
(Oh never played befor? That's fine just give yourself everything in creative... credits)
I hear that you would actually have to earn those items before you actually have access to them in creative mode.

I hear that you would actually have to earn those items before you actually have access to them in creative mode.
I think that you should beat the game before having access to the creative mode if you are going to use it in that way, but I personally would use this mode to build, which is what I think it was made for. :D

Back
Top Bottom