My rant on the (lack of) weapon diversity in 1.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that concludes my rant. Or so you'd think. Because as far as I know there is another class that needs fleshing out. The Throwable class. Why is it that they get new damage but (or so I think) only weapons and armor pre-Hardmode?

There actually is a new armor set for throwables that (I don't think) a lot of people know about; the fossil armor set (made by getting sturdy fossils dropped from desert fossils via extractinator or basilisks) has the set bonus of 50% not to consume. It also gives some nice bonuses to damage, velocity, and critical strike chance. Yes, this is pre HM, but it is very viable for early HM up until fighting the first mech boss if you can get past the sad amount of defense.

i think thats the throwable armor hes talking about...is there another somewhere?

edit- ninja vanity has a 30% chance not to consume

Last edited:
There actually is a new armor set for throwables that (I don't think) a lot of people know about; the fossil armor set (made by getting sturdy fossils dropped from desert fossils via extractinator or basilisks) has the set bonus of 50% not to consume. It also gives some nice bonuses to damage, velocity, and critical strike chance. Yes, this is pre HM, but it is very viable for early HM up until fighting the first mech boss if you can get past the sad amount of defense.

I'm pretty sure they were referencing this set of armor and throwables.

I also find the complete lack of throwable stuff in hardmode extremely disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom