My Story: Wrath of the Moon Lord

YveltalGaming

Spazmatism
So, I've been seeing lots of people do this sort of thing, and it seemed fun, so I'm gonna do it too!

I'm probably not going to post very often, but I'm going to try to write until the defeat of the final boss (if we go to 1.4 before I finish this and there's a new final boss.)

So, I'll begin the story now.

CHAPTER ONE: A New World, a New Place
--------------------------------------------------
The world was black.

I was frozen in place, floating in the middle of a dark void. I had no idea why I was here. In fact, I had nearly no memories of my past. I felt my heart slowly beating. It seemed time had slowed down.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing an orange T-shirt, gray shorts, and black sneakers. I tried to remember my past, something to make me understand why I ended up here. All I remembered was that I was sixteen, and that I had purple eyes. I knew that I didn't have superpowers like Alexandria's Genesis from it, so that wasn't very used; information. After that, I saw a flash of colors.

Yes. You heard me correctly. A flash of colors. First, there was a flash of green. After that, yellow, then lime, then blue. My vision returned to the black void for a moment, before another flash of colors occurred. This time, I saw white and dark blue. Finally, a shade of purple formed a skull shape before dissipating.

That was when I lurched forward.

It felt like I was pushed off a cliff. The flash of colors returned, violently re-playing itself. Suddenly, I stopped moving forward and fell onto a nice grassy field. In my hand was a shortsword made of copper. There was a backpack lying on the grass, and I found a copper pickaxe and axe in it. I picked up the backpack and hoisted it on my back. That was when a body fell out of the sky with a backpack.

The body landed on the grass. It stood up, and I found out that it wasn't a sort of zombie. It was a girl with blonde hair and strikingly blue eyes that looked about sixteen, dressed in clothes that were similar to mine, except her T-shirt was green.

"Ugh... everything hurts..." she mumbled.

"You'll be fine," I answered.

She narrowed her eyes. "Who are you, and how did I end up here?"

"To answer your first question, you can call me YG. Secondly, I don't know. I fell out of the sky too."

She grimaced. "Well, I go by Eclipse. I guess we better find a way to get out of here."

That was when I noticed a person up on a nearby hill, dressed in gray and blue.

"Perhaps we could ask that guy." I pointed to the person.

"Good point," Eclipse said as we started walking towards the figure.

Last edited:
Well authors don't right there story in huge gaps, speaking of which, if you want to check out my story you can, just go to Forum roleplay: terraria and non-terraria: Ýąřťh's life story
[doublepost=1479487168,1479487149][/doublepost]Nice story by the way

Amazing story, it's a lot more serious than mine, even if it isn't meant to be serious, mine had no seriousness what so ever. XD
Sometimes I feel my story isn't serious, so I go to right my story in a serious way and then realize I have a fair amount of serious things in there so I get confused

Alright, ladies and gentlemen: Chapter Two!

CHAPTER TWO: Gelatinous Madness
--------------------------------------------
Eclipse and I trekked up the hill where the person was standing. In our way stood a green blob. It hopped around aimlessly until it happened to see us.

It slowly but surely hopped to us. We drew our shortswords. However, as we tried to stab the blob (the sword was too short to swing), it would hop above us, occasionally hurting us by bouncing on us.

Now, you may think, how can a blob even hurt you? Well, I don't know. It just hurt. Perhaps the blob was corrosive. Who knows. Anyway, we managed to occasionally stab it, but we were still getting killed by a mass of gelatin. I was like, welp, this will probably be the most embarrassing death ever.

Luckily, at that moment, an arrow shot through the air, piercing the blob and leaving a small pile of gel on the grass. Walking down from the top of the hill, holding a bow in hand, was the person we were looking for. His brown hair was curly and grimy, and he was wearing a gray T-shirt that had multiple holes in them and blue pants.

He laughed and said, "Well, you two better get some better gear before you get yourselves killed by slimes!"

Eclipse asked, "Well, thanks for saving us. By the way, what's your name?"

"The name's Andrew. Seriously, though, that copper shortsword just ain't gonna work for you."

"Well, what do you expect us to use for a weapon, a rock?" I asked.

Andrew laughed again. "Do you people even know how to craft?"

"Uh, no. We came from another world."

"Use that axe of yours to chop down some trees. Then, I'll teach you how to craft a workbench."

I obeyed and retrieved my axe from my backpack. It took a while, but I finally chopped down the tree. I cut off a section of it from the main trunk, and I gave it to Andrew, who fidgeted with it for a while. The end result was a wooden board, supported by several short wooden supports.

Andrew nodded to Eclipse and said, "Try fashioning the wood into a sword."

Surprisingly, it didn't take much time at all. Just a few careful swings with her tools, and she successfully made a sword, which was, to my relief, longer than the shortsword.

"It felt like my hands were, like, enhanced by magic," Eclipse reported.

Andrew smiled. "Well, that's the magic of crafting. Now, we should build a shelter for us to stay in. The night's approaching, and it holds far stronger enemies than the slime you just faced."

We cut out more of the wood, and fashioned it into a wooden rectangular shell. While Eclipse and I were placing down some walls, Andrew was more preoccupied with crafting a chair.

"What are you doing? We don't need a chair to survive!" I told him.

"Well, that's what I need for me to move in," Andrew replied. "I mean, a man has to have some standards for living, doesn't he? Oh, and some other people may find you two interesting and move in, too. Most, if not all of them, have the same living requirements as me. That usually have some services in return for nice rooms for living."

"What services do we get from having you move in, then?" I asked.

"Well, if you show me something, I'll show you things that it can be crafted with."

I had to admit, that was useful.

Eclipse lit some torches up with the gel from the slime, which was apparently flammable. She placed them in our house, lighting it up. The sun was setting at this point, so light would be more and more useful.

Andrew moved the workbench in and said, "A workbench or a table is also needed for people to move in. We can't do much with stuff otherwise."

I quickly fashioned a sword out of the wood, and Andrew gave me some spare string to make two crude bows, one of which i gave to Eclipse.

"Ugh. It's flimsy, but it'll have to do," she said.

That was when the sun truly set, and the night began.

Last edited:
Ok, people, Chapter Three is coming up!

Sorry for late posting

Oh, and I have a new signature!

CHAPTER THREE: A horde of Zombies is approaching!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Eclipse frowned. "It doesn't look very dangerous, Andrew."

"Believe me, if you take on step outside, the size of those zombie hordes will shock you," Andrew said.

I peered through the holes on the door. Andrew was right. Even though the night had just started, creatures had already been gathering around their shelter. There were three humanoid creatures with rotting flesh, which I guessed were Zombies, and there was also a small eyeball, seemingly floating around and bouncing on the shelter aimlessly.

"Yup, there's a bunch of monsters outside," I reported.

"You do want to kill some monsters, they do have good loot. However, you probably want better weapons first. Otherwise, you'll get mauled to death," Andrew replied.

"Well, what if we do this?" Eclipse pulled out a torch and some arrows which she had found in a pot. She lit the tips up with her torch.

"That might work," I answered.

I opened the door a little, and Eclipse fired the arrows precisely at the Zombies. It noticed us and started shuffling to us. Eclipse shot some more arrows, which lit one of them up. I drew my new wooden sword and swung it at the Zombies. Andrew also helped with shooting the occasional arrows at the Zombies. Eventually, they were weak enough that I slew them with one attack of the sword.

Then, the eyeball, or Demon Eye, as Andrew had named it, flew into the house. It, however, was reduced to flesh by a barrage of arrows. Upon death, its lens fell off, which I picked up and put into my pocket.

"It isn't that slimy," I noted out loud.

"Why would you think it would be slimy?" Andrew asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. It's just a general stereotype description of an eyeball, I guess."

We spent the entire night slashing and shooting at the waves of monsters rushing at our house. I found that each monster would drop coins when we killed it, which was strange, especially for the Demon Eyes. For a Zombie, perhaps it was buried with money and still had it when brought back to life, or maybe it just picked it up. The Demon Eyes, however, had no logical explanation. It was money though, so we just picked it up, as Andrew told us that there were people who sell things in this strange new world.

At the end of the night, pieces of flesh and viscera were laid on the grass just outside our shelter. I counted my coins, which I stored in my pocket. I had 31 silver coins and 59 copper coins. I guessed that copper coins would fuse into silver coins, because I had definitely gained more copper coins than 59.

We pooled our money together, and we had 1 gold coin, 2 silver coins, and 63 copper coins altogether.

Andrew smiled. "That's good. Now, if we build a room for him, a merchant might come. He only lives with people that can do business with him, so he requires a person to have 50 silver coins or more. That means we'll have to give all our money to someone."

"I'll do it," I replied. "We should start building a second room."

So, we started chopping down more trees and started construction of our second room.

Last edited:
CHAPTER FOUR: Cave Maw
----------------------------------------
The iconic sound of copper against wood rang in my ears. We had needed more wood for the new room, so I went out to chop some trees.

I carried the trunk back to base, where Andrew took it.

"Thanks, man," he said to me.

"No problem," I replied.

He started hammering and cutting the wood. We worked like a well-oiled engine.(at least, that's the metaphor Andrew thinks of) Andrew would fashion the wood into usable material, then Eclipse and I would build the shell of the room.

After the shell of the room was finished, Eclipse pulled a wall piece from her backpack. We flattened some wood, and we completed the walls in no time. After that, we started to craft our furniture. Firstly, Eclipse put some torches on the wall, while Andrew and I hammered and cut some more wood. We put down the table and chair, and, at last, our new room was complete.

"What should we do next?" Eclipse asked Andrew and I. "I don't want to just wait 'til that Merchant guy approaches us."

"We can go spelunking, I guess," Andrew replied.

"Spe-what?" I asked, confused.

"Spe-lunking. Basically, you just get into a cavern area and explore."

''Oh."

So, we grabbed our gear and started to find an opening to a cave. Before that, however, we were getting thirsty, and we didn't want to drink straight from the pond like we did last night. However, we didn't have bottles, so we would have to drink from the pond. Andrew told us we needed sand and a furnace to make bottles.

Anyway, on our way, we wandered past the hill we found Andrew on. After a while, we found our entrance. Several pointed stones naturally hanged from the opening, so it looked like the maw of a beast.

Eclipse lit a torch, and we entered the cave.

It was dark in there, even with the light of Eclipse's torch. We cautiously leapt down from the higher level to the lower ledge, where there was a chest waiting to be opened. Andrew opened it. It contained several metal bars, a blowpipe thing, some coins, lots of green glowing sticks, and three potions in a strange star-shaped container.

"Wow, this is some good stuff," Andrew said.

We split the loot between ourselves. We each got one potion, and I got the blowpipe and several glowing sticks, while Eclipse and Andrew split up the rest. At last, Andrew picked up the chest and put it into his backpack. The chest seemed to magically shrink in size a bit, because the backpack couldn't have held it otherwise.

After all the loot, we continued onward, into the unknown.

Last edited:
Alright, guys, I'm gonna finish this later, I'm really busy these days

CHAPTER FIVE: Stone Cold Money
--------------------------------------------
We were walking slowly in the cavern when I noticed that I was standing on some grayish substance. I picked up my pickaxe and mined some of it. It was pretty hard.

"What is this?" I asked Andrew.

"Ah, that's lead," he replied.

I dropped the chunk. "Wait, isn't lead, like, poisonous?"

"No, not in this world, at least."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I mined up some more chunks of the lead. Then, we kept walking. We found some more lead and some chunks of stone with tan tracks in it, which Andrew identified as tin. Suddenly, a red slime jumped in front of us, taking us by surprise. We drew our blades and slashed at it. However, it seemed to be hardier than the regular green slimes. It took us a while to slay it, and my hand was starting to get tired of swinging my sword.

"How do slimes even get that tough to kill? They're just piles of gelatin!" Eclipse complained, clearly the most exhausted of all of us.

We continued on walking, finding more lead and tin. After a while, we found ourselves standing on a substance that was charcoal black with greenish streaks in it.

"I guess we found ourselves some tungsten!" Andrew said. "It's not very common, but it is very useful, for all types of things like armor and weapons."

Eclipse dug up some of the tungsten.

"Huh. This stuff looks cool," she said.

That was when we saw a dead end.

"Well, I guess our spelunking journey is over!" I exclaimed.

We all made a short trek back home. Not long after we had sat down, there was a knock on the door.

"Hm? Who could that be?" I wondered aloud.

I opened a door, and outside was a old man wearing a brown jacket. He had a long, white beard, and wore a simple beret.

"Hello. My name is Howard, and I am a Merchant," he said. "I noticed your fine house, and I would like to move in. I can sell you many useful items."

"Uh, you can live in the second room," I told him.

"Great!"

He opened the door to the second room, and sat himself down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom