1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
YveltalGaming
Last Activity:
Apr 27, 2017 at 8:12 AM
Reaper of Souls

Share This Page

YveltalGaming

Eater of Worlds, Male, from The Land of Jungle and Ruin

There are, like, 7 humans and only 2 trolls in Sburb: the Medium Awaits. It's basically the opposite of the original Homestuck ratio. Apr 23, 2017 at 7:16 AM

YveltalGaming was last seen:
Viewing thread Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins, Apr 27, 2017 at 8:12 AM
    1. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      There are, like, 7 humans and only 2 trolls in Sburb: the Medium Awaits. It's basically the opposite of the original Homestuck ratio.
      1. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Yup.
        My god we need another troll or seven.
        Apr 24, 2017 at 3:30 PM
        Glowbomb12 likes this.
    2. YveltalGaming
      1. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Join dis one peeps it's amazballs!
        Apr 22, 2017 at 2:27 AM
        YveltalGaming likes this.
    3. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      Happy 8th Anniversary of Homestuck!
      1. Supeh Mario and EpicCriddle like this.
      2. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Doritos and Blue Slime Gushers all around!
        Apr 14, 2017
    4. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      When you can't even lower Undyne the Undying's HP to half..
      1. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        Undying the Undying is indeed annoying when you fight her first, but after you die like 20-30 times, you'll slowly start dodging like crazy.
        Apr 7, 2017
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        When you can't even watch other people play undertale without getting nightmares
        Apr 7, 2017
        Blue the Swordsman likes this.
    5. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      Is it normal to listen to KHTLL13 everyday?
      1. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Not sure... What's KHTLL13?
        Apr 4, 2017
        Blue the Swordsman likes this.
    6. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      I'm probably going to be less active or completely inactive for the next 4-5 days.
      1. IMainMudkip likes this.
    7. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      If I can't get past 20 seconds of Unfairdyne, I don't see how I can ever take on Undyne the Undying.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        To me, it feels very hollow doing it... and boring, except for two fights that are ungodly hard. Which, get the feeling that is the part of the point of it.
        Mar 26, 2017
      3. LeGurdah
        LeGurdah
        I finished the Genocide route. Undyne the Undying took me a painful load of hours. The final boss of this route? He was capable of whipping my life clean.
        Mar 26, 2017
      4. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Doing the undying with a phone on touchscreen controls only took me like an hour and a half surprisingly, I gave up on mr bad time since it felt impossible I only got halfway after 2 hours of attempts. I need to play it on a PC for god sake, or at the very least a control that gives me button press feedback its the diagonal presses that screw ne over.
        Mar 26, 2017
    8. OptiPri
      OptiPri
      Do you plan on porting anyone over to the new rp?
      1. YveltalGaming
        YveltalGaming
        Yveltal's eventually going to come. He's going to be a white piece.
        Mar 25, 2017
      2. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Good. We need more of his lighthearted bacon eating antics. Cat ears and all.
        Mar 25, 2017
    9. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      "I'm going to eat a sack of bacon filled with catnip!" -Nobody ever except Yveltal from the Forum Fight.
      1. OptiPri likes this.
    10. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      The definition of most of my characters: a being with pale skin, purple eyes, and black hair.
      1. OptiPri and neoselket like this.
      2. Lazarus of the Four Days
        Lazarus of the Four Days
        Isn't that the definition of most characters ever.
        Mar 4, 2017
      3. Blue the Swordsman
        Blue the Swordsman
        Mine aren't even close to that! Well, aside from the pale skin when they don't have armor on. I also have a few different colored people, and some that are tan and whatnot.
        Mar 4, 2017
      4. Blue the Swordsman
        Blue the Swordsman
        Oh yeah, they all wear something to cover there faces because I hate drawing faces.
        Mar 15, 2017
        OptiPri likes this.
    11. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      I finally found an avatar that matches Yveltal.. This one even has purple eyes!
      1. YveltalGaming
        YveltalGaming
        Well, not exactly matching, but similar, at least.
        Feb 25, 2017
      2. JUICEB0X
        JUICEB0X
        The character in the picture is wearing a straightjacket. I know that everyone in the Forum Fight is sorta wacked, but...
        Feb 25, 2017
      3. YveltalGaming
        YveltalGaming
        Just noticed that..
        Feb 25, 2017
    12. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      I have slaughtered all of my characters in FF: ATTR! Yay!
      1. diekonradish likes this.
    13. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      What's the meaning of life? Check the dictionary. I don't remember.
      1. The kamen rider
        Feb 9, 2017
        Enderwither02 and JUICEB0X like this.
    14. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      When life gives you lemons, you foolishly bite into one.
      1. Blue the Swordsman
        Blue the Swordsman
        *obviously late* WRONG! YOU TAKE THOSE LEMONS AND YOU SQUIRT THEM BACK INTO LIFE'S EYES! TAKE THAT FOR GIVING ME CHARITY!
        Feb 11, 2017
    15. MrStackeyFace
      MrStackeyFace
      hey dude
      1. YveltalGaming
        Feb 1, 2017
      2. MrStackeyFace
        Feb 1, 2017
    16. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      Currently obsessed with Random Forum Fight and its sequel: Forum Fight: Rebirth!
      2. JUICEB0X
        JUICEB0X
        Why. Why do we have to move the whole damn thread. WHY.
        Jan 26, 2017
      3. YveltalGaming
        YveltalGaming
        Well, we didn't have to. It's just that one guy wanted us to.
        Jan 26, 2017
      4. JUICEB0X
        JUICEB0X
        Well, that's true. Next time, we shouldn't talk about suicide so much, I guess
        Jan 26, 2017
    17. The Arbiter
      The Arbiter
      What's your channel name?
      2. YveltalGaming
        YveltalGaming
        Dec 27, 2016
      3. The Arbiter
        The Arbiter
        Ok, I get on it on my phone. I GTG, bye. Be sure to check your channel!
        Dec 27, 2016
      4. YveltalGaming
        YveltalGaming
        alrighty, bye!
        Dec 27, 2016
    18. The Arbiter
      The Arbiter
      What's D&D?
      2. YveltalGaming
        YveltalGaming
        Dungeons & Dragons.
        Dec 27, 2016
      3. Skinny121
        Skinny121
        Death and more Death
        Dec 27, 2016
      4. Matsu
        Matsu
        D&D stands for Dungeons and Dragons.
        Dec 27, 2016
    19. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      Just came back from vacation!
    20. YveltalGaming
      YveltalGaming
      Slaying demons as a elven mage/ranger/druid
  • About

Reaper of Souls
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile

Signature

My second pathetic attempt at a RP: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/sburb-the-medium-awaits.1166/

Name: Yveltal, AKA Σκοτεινός άγγελος (pronounced skoteinos angelos), meaning "Dark Angel" in Greek.
    Race: Demon/Angel hybrid. Has various amounts of animal DNA.
    Classpect: Heir of Blood
    Affiliation: White Pieces
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: He has raven-black hair, pale skin, and varying eye colors. His left eye is purple, while his right eye frequently changes colors. It is mostly gold or black. Usually wears a black hoodie and blue shorts. He also has two large bat wings replacing his original black feathery wings, courtesy of Parasy{U}. In God-Tier, he wears a dark red version of the Heir God-Tier clothes with the Blood symbol on it. Also, due to a cat virus, he has cat ears and a tail, though he usually hides his tail.

Bio: Yveltal's mother is a demon and his father is an angel. Before he was born, his mother was injected with various amounts of animal DNA for testing, leading him to be born with some animal DNA, mostly bird DNA. He was born in the Astral Plane, although he grew up in Arborea, or, as some people call it, Olympia. His mother died in the Blood War when he was young, and his father also went missing, leaving him to fend for himself. He eventually was recruited by the army of the angels for the Blood War. He fought well for the army of the angels, but he was always shunned by the angels for being part-demon. Eventually, he snapped, and murdered about a hundred angels. How he was able to do this is not really known. The most possible theories are:
    1. The angels were unarmed and he was.
    2. His animal instincts kicked in.
    After he came to his senses, he was horrified at what he had done and escaped from the angels.

Powers: Spellcasting, teleportation, and VOID stuff.

Personality: Yveltal is generally pessimistic and usually depressed. He however is very loyal to his close friends.

Interests: Yveltal enjoys eating bacon, drawing, and occasionally roleplaying.

Items:
    -Azazel, Yveltal's current scythe. The end product of the merging of Execution and Pandemonium, it has life-steal capabilities and channels pure death energy. Occasionally, Yveltal can expend some of his energy and cause it to temporarily be able to OHKO people. However, doing this causes him to fall into a shadow coma, so he doesn't use it much.
    -A lot of other random stuff.

(Note for any D&D fans: this is NOT the same Blood War as the one between devils and demons.)

DNA Composition: Estimated to be 45% Angel, 45% Demon, 5% Bird, and 5% Others (including the cat virus thing)
    Name: Clare Sirenil
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'6"
    Appearance: She has long blonde hair and hazel eyes, and usually wears a green Legend of Zelda t-shirt with blue jeans. She wears red sneakers.
    Personality: Clare is pretty friendly to people, though she's not the talkative type.
    Bio: Clare, for once, had a pretty normal life. She got pretty average marks in school, and she got her first video game when she was eight, which happens to be Pokémon Pearl. She has a brother named Harley.
    Classpect: Thief of Space
    Strife Specibus: A strife portfolio currently with bowkind and knifekind.
    Chumhandle/Trolltag: auroraMarksman. She doesn't capitalize the beginning of sentences, but types in perfect syntax otherwise. Her text color is indigo.
    Dream: Dersite
    Notes: Clare has a variety of interests, including role playing and archery. She also enjoys writing fanfics for several fandoms and playing video games. There are video game posters on the walls of her room, and her most prized possession is her bow.