Mobile My terraria mobile screen keeps melting in online multiplayer

Mr. Shrooms cat

Terrarian
Whenever I go to play online and teleport somewhere my screen melts and I've tried rebooting my tablet and nothing works. Screenshot_20200318-193516_Terraria.jpg

Whenever I go to play online and teleport somewhere my screen melts and I've tried rebooting my tablet and nothing works. View attachment 246003
What device are you playing on @Mr. Shrooms cat? The screen goes dark in some places, but not in others? What online server are you on - a friends or one you found on the internet? And does this happen every time you teleport, or just sometimes?

What device are you playing on @Mr. Shrooms cat? The screen goes dark in some places, but not in others? What online server are you on - a friends or one you found on the internet? And does this happen every time you teleport, or just sometimes?
Device: Galaxy s5e server: terraria.one does it happen sometimes: it happens almost everytime

Device: Galaxy s5e server: terraria.one does it happen sometimes: it happens almost everytime
Are you joining the mobile version of terraria.one? If you use a teleporter in a single player game, or in a multiplayer game with friends, does it happen? If it only happens while you are on a public server, I’m not sure that much can be done. It’s a side effect of being on a public server, wherein there can be many things that could be happening outside of the normal mobile play game experience.

Are you joining the mobile version of terraria.one? If you use a teleporter in a single player game, or in a multiplayer game with friends, does it happen? If it only happens while you are on a public server, I’m not sure that much can be done. It’s a side effect of being on a public server, wherein there can be many things that could be happening outside of the normal mobile play game experience.
It's the mobile version and I have no friends

And teleporters in singleplayer work just fine

And teleporters in singleplayer work just fine
If it works fine in single player, and it’s only causing problem while you are in the public server of terraria.one there’s not really much that can be done.

Could it be possible that the server you're joining has a lot more going on then any of your own worlds and your phone overheats causing it to glitch out? Does this happen on every server?

You could try turning off unnecessary settings inside the graphics settting menu, as well as background and gore in video. That would lower the amount of render stress.

Back
Top Bottom