tModLoader Mysterious Altars

Is this mod good

• This mod is good

Votes: 50 67.6%
  • This mod is not very good

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • This mod literally killed my parents I hate you.

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters
This sounds like an amazing gimmick!
Are the buffs/debuffs to the weapons permanent?
How likely are you to die from the negative status effects you get from a fountain?
And finally, can you move these?

This sounds like an amazing gimmick!
Are the buffs/debuffs to the weapons permanent?
How likely are you to die from the negative status effects you get from a fountain?
And finally, can you move these?
Thank you
Yes, but they are removed from reforging, so be careful!
One effect takes about 100 - 120 health. The other takes 1/5 of your max life. If you have a decent amount of heath and are high in it, you won't die from it.
No. I may make decorative ones / ones with massive cooldowns sold by the witch doctor post golem some time in the future though.

Thank you
Yes, but they are removed from reforging, so be careful!
One effect takes about 100 - 120 health. The other takes 1/5 of your max life. If you have a decent amount of heath and are high in it, you won't die from it.
No. I may make decorative ones / ones with massive cooldowns sold by the witch doctor post golem some time in the future though.

That would be awesome! And thanks for the reply.

Possible Bug: When placing a weapon straight from your inventory, the Alter is used while no effect is applied.

Also, I did some science, got fire applied to a summoner weapon and it did not seem to work for it. (I didn't expect it to, but it was worth a shot. xP)

This is a wonderful mod though I have some suggestions such as a config for the rolls, effects and the rarity of the fountain/altar would be greatly appreciated.

Ok so I have edited some aspects a bit more to my liking however, my attempts to modify the number of altars and fountains seems to do nothing...

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out.

Last edited:
Almost definetly not. I haven't tried it in multiplayer, but I can't imagine it would work very well. Sorry :l

Actually, I'm playing this mod in multiplayer and it seems to work just fine. Haven't had any issues with it at all, except that it destroyed my weapon >.>...

Back
Top Bottom