Items Mysterious Red Ball

Desucrate

Golem
You know how Nintendo doesn't like Re-Logic much? Let's tick 'em off even more!

Introducing..

The Pokeball! Mysterious Red Ball!

This item is a consumable throwable that can be used to capture critters. They travel about 2/3 the speed of a Shuriken.
If you hit a critter, the Pokeball Mysterious Red Ball lies on the ground a few seconds, with a 10% chance to break, freeing the critter. If the ball captures the critter successfully, it will travel to you, going through blocks, no matter how far away you are.

Crafting recipe still WIP.

"Annoying nintendo" really should not be the main reason to add something.

If you can't justify why we need to be able to catch creatures at range, then I can't justify supporting this.

Simply satire. No need to be angry.

If you can't justify why we need to be able to catch creatures at range, then I can't justify supporting this.
Truffle Worms. 1 reason. Want me to go on?

The crafting recipe will be quite expensive, hence why it's WIP. Not super expensive, by any means, but expensive.

Simply satire. No need to be angry.

Truffle Worms. 1 reason. Want me to go on?

The crafting recipe will be quite expensive, hence why it's WIP. Not super expensive, by any means, but expensive.
4 Iron/Lead Bars, 1 pressure plate, and 5 wire (makes 2)?

This is much more tame than my idea of advanced critter catching. That being my Safari Vacuum. Like the clentaminator but sucks critters through blocks. I support this sorta, but that chance for escape seems to be bad if you can simply catch it by walking to it and bug netting it for 100% chance.

This is actually pretty awesome, but I must ask why doesn't Nintendo like Re-Logic? Its like Nintendo hates everyone.

Then explain to us how this is a bad idea then.
first off, we already have the bug net which is a perfectly reliable way to capture critters. But what I was talking about in that other post was about keeping them as pets that follow you around. Which isn't a good idea because I've already explained, go read it.

But what I was talking about in that other post was about keeping them as pets that follow you around.
Yes, but that's not part of the OP, or by the OP, me. I remain slightly towards that suggestion, but that is NOT part of this suggestion.

Last edited:
Yes, but that's not part of the OP, or by the OP, me. I remain slightly towards that suggestion, but that is NOT part of this[/s] suggestion.
Yes, I know that, but even the OP could use improvements. For such an expensive item to craft, it shouldn't have a 10% chance to be able to do something that the bug net, which for 1 gold can do it 100%. What if you MISS?

For such an expensive item to craft, it shouldn't have a 10% chance to be able to do something that the bug net, which for 1 gold can do it 100%. What if you MISS?
You don't even know the crafting recipe yet, which I'm still deciding on. 10% isn't even a lot.

If you miss, it simply means you need to aim better in the future.

You don't even know the crafting recipe yet, which I'm still deciding on. 10% isn't even a lot.

If you miss, it simply means you need to aim better in the future.
I remember some gal posting a crafting recipe and I forgot it wasn't part of the post

Back
Top Bottom