Weapons & Equip Necromancy - A New way of Summoning

Angry bones and dark casters are already undead though

Anyway I do actually like this, necro-ing is fun. But I'm against the idea of upgrading the necromaner staff with tiers bars, I think it should be upgraded with materials (and it should be made with vertebrae/rotten chunks for I) because in your crafting recipes it feels that you've just made regular recipes to only get this in the game, they need to be more fitting and have more thoughts in them (much like summoning staves)

Angry bones and dark casters are already undead though

Anyway I do actually like this, necro-ing is fun. But I'm against the idea of upgrading the necromaner staff with tiers bars, I think it should be upgraded with materials (and it should be made with vertebrae/rotten chunks for I) because in your crafting recipes it feels that you've just made regular recipes to only get this in the game, they need to be more fitting and have more thoughts in them (much like summoning staves)

Thanks a lot, Fruitbat. I'm going to edit it, but not use the same one for Tier I, because I want them to start underground. And as for the Angry Bones, and Dark Caster... don't know what to do...

And as for the Angry Bones, and Dark Caster... don't know what to do...
remove them, you said by yourself that undead enemies won't be summonable by this class

Maybe make normal skeletons drop some type of material that can be used to make tier one necromancer staff?

remove them, you said by yourself that undead enemies won't be summonable by this class

Maybe make normal skeletons drop some type of material that can be used to make tier one necromancer staff?

Do you have any suggestions for a replacement?

I could add Bats. But I still have the problem of Dungeon Tiered Necromancy Staff.
Oh I've forgot that.. jungle enemies are as powerful as dungeon enemies in pre-hardmode, so I don't see a need for a summon for the necro class from the dungeon

Oh I've forgot that.. jungle enemies are as powerful as dungeon enemies in pre-hardmode, so I don't see a need for a summon for the necro class from the dungeon

Yeah, indeed. However, I think that the Dungeon would be perfect for a Necromancy Item (It's something not even I could miss). I think that Jungle Enemies could work.

Back
Top Bottom