• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Need a stopwatch

Lumbr

Terrarian
Summary
I need a stopwatch and some bait
Trading Item Type
Accessories
Trading Item Sub-Category
Misc Accessory
I can't seem to get the travelling merchant to spawn, let alone sell the stopwatch. Also some bait for fishing is appreciated.

glider521al

Official Terrarian
I can't seem to get the travelling merchant to spawn, let alone sell the stopwatch. Also some bait for fishing is appreciated.
Hi Lumbr,

I can give you a stop watch and some bait of the master (also have all fishing gear items available)

Do you have an red and yellow Kite or Christmas paintings available for trade?

Otherwise I can give it to you for strange plants

Best regards.

Lumbr

Terrarian
Hi Lumbr,

I can give you a stop watch and some bait of the master (also have all fishing gear items available)

Do you have an red and yellow Kite or Christmas paintings available for trade?

Otherwise I can give it to you for strange plants

Best regards.
I think i have a red kite somewhere, I'll go check tomorrow because i'm about to go to sleep. I'm sure i have a big sand snake kite thing aswell and a wandering eye one. Are they useful for anything?

Also i don't think i have any christmas paintings.

If that isn't enough I can offer some money aswell. Or some items like the souls or fragments or luminite. Or even some weapons that drop from moon lord if you're interested.

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Thanks I have plenty of Sand Shark Kites though.

Kites are mainly a vanity item/collectable rather than something functional. I was hoping for a red and yellow kite, but I can still give you a stop watch and 17 bait of the master + for a red kite.
I can give you additional bait/items for celestial sigils or strange plants if you like.

Steam account is glider521al if you'd like to go ahead with the trade.

Thanks again!

I think i have a red kite somewhere, I'll go check tomorrow because i'm about to go to sleep. I'm sure i have a big sand snake kite thing aswell and a wandering eye one. Are they useful for anything?

Also i don't think i have any christmas paintings.

If that isn't enough I can offer some money aswell. Or some items like the souls or fragments or luminite. Or even some weapons that drop from moon lord if you're interested.

Lumbr

Terrarian
Sent you a friend request
Thanks I have plenty of Sand Shark Kites though.

Kites are mainly a vanity item/collectable rather than something functional. I was hoping for a red and yellow kite, but I can still give you a stop watch and 17 bait of the master + for a red kite.
I can give you additional bait/items for celestial sigils or strange plants if you like.

Steam account is glider521al if you'd like to go ahead with the trade.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom