Need basic Mod/main file structure

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
I learn best by seeing an example, and the example mod is not much help when everything is just named example so I dont know what goes to what. Plus it seems to be crashing for me.

Anyways, I am looking for a basic mod that does a few simple things. As many or as few of these as you can do would be much appreciated.

-A custom npc that can be found (like the goblin/wizard/angler) in a specific biome
-this npc should have a shop selling custom items
-one of which is a food item that inflicts debuffs
-offering different items based on the gender of the player interacting with it/no shop menu option at all
-Vanity items that can only be equipped by one gender?
-Custom dyes
-Changing/adding stats to certain vanilla accessories (to inflict negative speed for example)
-applying debuffs when an accessory is equipped?
-Preventing certain players from equipping armor
-Preventing certain players from using melee weapons (ranged/magic is fine)
-Preventing certain players from using movement accessories?
-changing player stats like speed/jump height
-capping certain players at 100 health/making them unable to use life/mana crystals

-Accurate 2d vision/cannot see though walls other than glass? (I assume this is the opposite of how raytracing works?)

Also, make sure this mod is open source, obviously. About 90% of the mods I think would be a perfect example have their code hidden because apparently the ability for others to see your code is disabled by default?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom