Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @MinieK I love this mod cant wait for it.
JK I can :D Sooo what about that break-dancing, seizure inducing fish? I heard it has dance moves.

Last edited:
4plMmiv.png
ILLUMINATI COMFERMED!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates, everybody. TCF has been inaccessible to me for a while and I've only talked in the Discord chatrooms.
So speaking on the topic of returns, our team has been both holly and jolly this season, life has been getting in the way of development. I apologize on behalf of the team for our absence and the constant delay of release.
What new items have been developed as of late?
(Not sure I used that right...)
Some new weapons have been made, known as the Triple Star Cane, Shot, and Sabre, along with respective armor. Gotta hide that though.

TripleStarShot.png
TripleStarBlade.png
TripleStarCane.png

if you get the reference you can expect similar ones to show up...

Sorry for the lack of updates, everybody. TCF has been inaccessible to me for a while and I've only talked in the Discord chatrooms.
So speaking on the topic of returns, our team has been both holly and jolly this season, life has been getting in the way of development. I apologize on behalf of the team for our absence and the constant delay of release.

Some new weapons have been made, known as the Triple Star Cane, Shot, and Sabre, along with respective armor. Gotta hide that though.

View attachment 154196 View attachment 154197 View attachment 154198
if you get the reference you can expect similar ones to show up...
No problem, it's unreasonable to expect work to continue through the holidays. Rl comes first.

Reactions: 000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom