IC Neo Transpirence

(I'm gonna just be existing in the background for now because my brain is failing me currently.)
(I feel that.)
(*Hugs the both of you*)
(There are copyright laws that prevent that, especially concerning likenesses, tbh.)

(Also, probably going to planeswalk later, considering almost three days since Gan took a break.)
(What's planeswalk again)
Thartler would still be unconscious from pain.

Fares would continue looking at Rune. "*It... it might be hopeless for me to wish out the void away from me.*"
Applejack would carry both Fluttershy and the other pony
While Twilight would teleport all of them to the nearest hospital.

Thartler would then begin to wake up in middle of wound-treating. "H..gh... w...what....'s... this... place..." Thartler would slowly look around, mostly due to severity of the headache he had suffered after waking up.

Trebonth's still sprawled on ground.

"...I guess it's gonna be hard to get any information. I guess we're gonna have to... probe them."
"-FOR :red:'S SAKE-" *He'd shift back to human*
"WHAT THE HELL?"

Thartler would then begin to wake up in middle of wound-treating. "H..gh... w...what....'s... this... place..." Thartler would slowly look around, mostly due to severity of the headache he had suffered after waking up.

Trebonth's still sprawled on ground.
Twilight would prepare herself
While Applejack would go to them and ask
"You're in a hospital."
"Who are you?"

"Calm the :red: down... whatever you are."
"Really? You're confused as to what I am? It's obvious. Almost everybody knows what the Avali are."

Back
Top Bottom