New Age Retro Texture Pack Revived

the7dedlysins

Plantera
This is a texture pack that expands on the 'New Age Retro' texture pack made by Hax4Ever and ported to 1.4 by KiaGaim22. From the old 1.1 version of Terraria, I have manually refit/converted most of the textures in order to make them work in Terraria 1.4 (that which were not included in the New Age Retro pack). Sadly, I was not able to get the in-game armour working yet, but I will be working on that and will hopefully(!) be posting an update for it whenever that's done. Though, please don't count on it!
Also, I have created a secondary version of the pack, the 'CK' version, where there is some actual changes to textures that didn't exist in the 1.1 version so as to mesh better. Currently, it only has certain tree textures, but perhaps I may change other things, too. Again, no guarantees!

[!!!] PLEASE note that full credit for this texture pack goes to Hax4Ever, KiaGaim22, and Re-Logic [!!!]
-
Showcase Video
Screenshot Album
Download v1.0 | Download CK v1.0
-
If there are any issues with this post, or the original owners of any of the textures in this pack do not like this post, please reach out to me and I will delete all posts/downloads regarding this pack.

Wow this is very good! I too have made a pack similar to this (except I used 1.2 textures instead of 1.1 textures), but I don't actually know how to post texture packs on this site...

Wow, only just saw this. Thanks for making the texture pack work properly. I haven’t have much free time these past few months to work on projects like this and I think this is great what you are doing. :)

Back
Top Bottom