NPCs & Enemies new boss ideas

do you like this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

creeperguy19

Steampunker
I think that maybe there should be a heart of cthulu as the final boss and a mechnical brain of cthulu for crimson worlds (if this idea is implemented, then move the destroyer to corruption worlds) (mechanical brain drops same stuff as destroyer exept for the asthetics)

No Cthulhu bosses! If all you could come up with is a Cthulhu boss, you should have put more thought into it.

heirs a sprit for the mekanicle crimsin thing
wormbrain of ctuhlu.png

wormbran of cthuli
100,000 health
deals 50 dmg

Anyways, please no. This stuff has been suggested countless times before, and the response is always the same. No.
unless it's zoomo

image.jpg
When I see another Cthulhu suggestion . But out of all seriousness NO it's for reason why . I mean like poor Cthulhu is already a half blind , brain dead monster . I Cthulhu is more of a reference than an actual character in the terrarian universe.

View attachment 2354 When I see another Cthulhu suggestion . But out of all seriousness NO it's for reason why . I mean like poor Cthulhu is already a half blind , brain dead monster . I Cthulhu is more of a reference than an actual character in the terrarian universe.
that doesn't explain what is wrong with the mechanical brain idea.
heirs a sprit for the mekanicle crimsin thing
View attachment 2344
wormbran of cthuli
100,000 health
deals 50 dmg

Anyways, please no. This stuff has been suggested countless times before, and the response is always the same. No.
unless it's zoomo
that isn't even mechanical, and to clear it up, the mechanical brain of cthulu would only be available in crimson worlds and the destroyer would only be available in corruption worlds.

i don't care what they come up with for how this would be like in-game, i just want to see it happen. it doesn't make sense fighting the destroyer (which is a mechanical eater of worlds) in a crimson world.

Ehr. No. Isn't there a rule against Cthulhu suggestions? Like, did they carry that over from TO? If not, we need it. Because this.
The suggestion is very undetailed. Basically all you're saying is 'I want these two bosses and I want them now' without telling us anything about their attack pattern, look, ect. Next to that, you also broke the two unwritten yet golden rules of originality. No mech bosses and no Cthulhu.
i don't care what they come up with for how this would be like in-game, i just want to see it happen. it doesn't make sense fighting the destroyer (which is a mechanical eater of worlds) in a crimson world.
Sorry but fighting a gigantic metal snake thing that spawns probes that also start shooting you doesn't make sense on any world.

hey, it took a while to come up with what i got
That is actually depressing considering the fact that an overwhelming amount of people came to TO to post the exact same suggestion, not to mention the fact that it wasn't even their original idea but more of a by-the-way thing.

Have you taken the word "mechanics" into consideration? What do the bosses even do beside having the name?

You've not posted a suggestion, you've posted names for bosses and not even given them the least bit of elaboration. Ugly formatting, no development, this is most certainly not an idea.

Ehr. No. Isn't there a rule against Cthulhu suggestions? Like, did they carry that over from TO? If not, we need it. Because this.
The suggestion is very undetailed. Basically all you're saying is 'I want these two bosses and I want them now' without telling us anything about their attack pattern, look, ect. Next to that, you also broke the two unwritten yet golden rules of originality. No mech bosses and no Cthulhu.

Sorry but fighting a gigantic metal snake thing that spawns probes that also start shooting you doesn't make sense on any world.
there is only a rule against full cthulu boss, not new parts, and i've never seen anything saying that the mechanical brain isn't allowed.
yea, but it makes less in a crimson world.
Basically all you're saying is 'I want these two bosses and I want them now'
and who said i wanted them to come now?

the reason why it's undetailed is because i actually can't think of what they would do.

If you can't think of what they'll do, don't post the suggestion. Only when you think you've elaborated enough and made everything look nice and clean, then you should post. Not when it's as dull as dishwater and as undeveloped as ET the video game.

I honestly think a mech BoC would be good, but it has been suggested a gajillion times already. At least add original details.

there is only a rule against full cthulu boss, not new parts, and i've never seen anything saying that the mechanical brain isn't allowed.

Any boss containing the word "Cthulhu" in it, that's what the rule entails.

yea, but it makes less in a crimson world.

Actually, I would almost expect a giant mechanical worm to be in a giant "fleshy pits" biome. It fits. //Triple or quadruple entendré.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom