NPCs & Enemies New boss ideas

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
If you don't add details to the bosses you want, such as stats, attack patterns, drops, and what they even ARE, it's a big fat
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no. Wait, there's more. NO!

If you are going to make a suggestion for a boss, give it stats, attacks, drops, etc. Don't just throw out a suggestion saying "lol this would be a good idea." If I had a nickel for every time I saw this, I would be able to buy every Hero on Battlefront 2.
No you wouldn't :redmunch:

If you are going to make a suggestion for a boss, give it stats, attacks, drops, etc. Don't just throw out a suggestion saying "lol this would be a good idea." If I had a nickel for every time I saw this, I would be able to buy every Hero on Battlefront 2.
If you don't add details to the bosses you want, such as stats, attack patterns, drops, and what they even ARE, it's a big fat
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no. Wait, there's more. NO!
To clarify, a suggestion does not have to be detailed with stats and drops, etc to be presented. Yes, more details normally help make it a better suggestion, but it’s not required. It’s not against the rules. What is against the rules is sarcastic, snarky, dismissive remarks.

I’d like to remind members in this thread, and members that may be passing by - regarding this suggestion and all the other suggestion threads - part of the Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines say:
“Support, contribute, and 'like' the "good" suggestions, provide constructive criticism to the suggestions that need improvement, and ignore all the "bad" suggestions.”
Any questions, please send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

To clarify, a suggestion does not have to be detailed with stats and drops, etc to be presented. Yes, more details normally help make it a better suggestion, but it’s not required. It’s not against the rules. What is against the rules is sarcastic, snarky, dismissive remarks.

I’d like to remind members in this thread, and members that may be passing by - regarding this suggestion and all the other suggestion threads - part of the Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines say:
“Support, contribute, and 'like' the "good" suggestions, provide constructive criticism to the suggestions that need improvement, and ignore all the "bad" suggestions.”
Any questions, please send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.
Ok, sure. What I'm trying to say is that it would be better to list AT LEAST what bosses you're thinking of. Just saying,"Put bosses for the devs," isn't the best way to let people know exactly what you mean. This thread could have some potential, but we don't know exactly what he wants the bosses to be like. If he doesn't care about what the bosses are like, it would be nice for him to tell us that.
[doublepost=1512390469,1512390429][/doublepost]Again, sorry about that.

Ok, sure. What I'm trying to say is that it would be better to list AT LEAST what bosses you're thinking of. Just saying,"Put bosses for the devs," isn't the best way to let people know exactly what you mean. This thread could have some potential, but we don't know exactly what he wants the bosses to be like. If he doesn't care about what the bosses are like, it would be nice for him to tell us that.
[doublepost=1512390469,1512390429][/doublepost]Again, sorry about that.
I understand what you mean, I dont care what the bosses look like, but i can't decide myself because I don't know the devlopers sadly...;(

I can imagine what a Red Boss could be like: The Red outfit as it's armor and Red's Wings so it can fly, Red's Throw as it's weapon, and in Expert Mode, it will randomly throw nerfed Red Potions at players.

Back
Top Bottom