New furniture set [SPOILER]

Do you like new furniture set?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other, ... (say in comment, if you would like.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Exodus Starlit

Dungeon Spirit
Durring update 1.3.1 were created new Crystal furniture set, they don't exist as item(s) it is why they are and count as untainable item(s). Researching game files/images I found Crystal furniture, if I wouldn't browsing game file image I couldn't know about them.
I decided to not spoil them and keep it secret, but time comes and everything isn't right how it could be, revealed spoilers (for next update) by somebody else and somebody asking what are they, when they are going to be released, ..... I didn't want to say it, but I haven't (too) choice, so I aswered them like a normal human.
From what we does know they are going to be for update 1.3.2 or more above. Why they aren't exists as items in 1.3.1 ? Easy question and answer, 1.3.1 was update for wiring, not adding missing stuff and furniture, so it is why they didn't added them as items for right now. (they wanted be sure everything is alright.)
Just because wiki contain more info than (tutorial and informaion) vidoes, and started uploading furniture with new crystal type, this history of information you can't undone and delete how you does want.

So I decided to upload here complete and full image of Crystal furniture set. Complete crystal furniture isn't only thing they did, but many other, ....

Be warned I didn't sprite this type of furniture and nobody can't use them for their own mod or WIP game they are working on:
UpcommingCrystalFurniture.png
Doesn't contain trapped version of chest.
What do you think? Fancy or ugly? Your's choice.

Otherwisely I wanted to say, don't ask developer(s), spriter(s), coder(s) when they are going to be released as item(s).
Say and be thankful to @Cenx for making ideas? @Lazure for making awesome sprites and this beautiful furniture set. @Yoraiz0r for coding help and coding upcoming items, ....
Sorry, if I was bad and thank you for working on next Terraria updates. I appreciate it, what are you doing.

Last edited:
200_s.gif

New furniture set is okay. Book stand looks pretty fresh. I hope the update will bring more interesting things, though.

I think it looks great. A bit bright, though. I really like the looks of the door, chests and lanterns.

I quess you won't spoiler other things, right?

Like Cenx mentioned, they have A LOT of stuff already ready for 1.3.2, most of which are probably already hidden away in the game's files.

Translation: more spoilers, please. :u

Like Cenx mentioned, they have A LOT of stuff already ready for 1.3.2, most of which are probably already hidden away in the game's files.

Translation: more spoilers, please. :u
These are only to complete current furniture set. I saw suggestions about them too, no other new furniture set.

Oh, you made it seem like there was other stuff tucked away in Terraria's files.
  • Platforms
    • Ice
    • Dynasty?
    • Flesh
    • Golden
    • Lihzard
  • Dressers
    • Dynasty
    • Ice
    • Living Wood
  • Workbench
    • Golden
  • And more
Isn't it amazing?!

• Platforms
    • Ice
    • Dynasty?
    • Flesh
    • Golden
    • Lihzard
  • Dressers
    • Dynasty
    • Ice
    • Living Wood
  • Workbench
    • Golden
  • And more
Isn't it amazing?!
That's sweet. I'm kinda used to use honey platforms to gimmick golden ones.
Golden workbench is cool too. But I need golden versions of all crafting stations, really

Back
Top Bottom