• OMG U VERY GENIUS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iTerra9791

Terrarian
I have been thinking about an idea for an NPC, so I thought of this:

Sky Explorer
250 Life(as usual....)
Weapon(Town NPCs defend themselves with a weapon right?): Starfury(or any other sky-themed item)

Sells:
Sky Forger (5 gold) - Allows player to create certain sky items(to be explained in a seperate post(either in this thread or another one)).
EDIT: Scrap the Sky Forger! I didn't think of the Sky Mill when making this(Thanks SnailsAttack for reminding me about it).

Cloud Staff(1 platinum) - Either a minion summoming item or an item that can place cloud blocks infinitely(similar to the bone staff/wand, consumes mana).

Last edited:
He should probably sell more than 2 items. The cloud staff could be a drop from another monster, and the sky forger recipes could just be crafted at a sky mill instead.

You don't mention what his requirements are to move in, although I'd guess he'd have to have a house pretty high up.

Overall, this npc is fairly useless. The sky weapons sound like they'll end up being another unused weapon tier, and the cloud staff isn't exactly astounding either.

He should probably sell more than 2 items. The cloud staff could be a drop from another monster, and the sky forger recipes could just be crafted at a sky mill instead.

You don't mention what his requirements are to move in, although I'd guess he'd have to have a house pretty high up.

Overall, this npc is fairly useless. The sky weapons sound like they'll end up being another unused weapon tier, and the cloud staff isn't exactly astounding either.
I'm not yet done with this yet, and yeah... Forgot the requirements. It's simple: it's practically what you said, though he should live on a floating island(actually, he can live anywhere in the Space layer) If I can't think of anything, might as well leave the mods to lock this.

Sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but there isn't enough to go on. He sells only one item, he maybe uses a Starfury, and he is a Sky explorer. If you said more like, he is found in a new biome(sky temple) tied up at the altar, if you free him he'll thank you and move in to your town. He can be named Wilbur, Orville, Charles, Howard(ect.). He sells balloons, cloud bullets(IDK, bullets that have low damage but ridiculous knock back?), hail(throwing weapons), tornado guns(name explains itself). He says "Seriously Amelia flies across the Atlantic and people praise her for decades, I FLEW THROUGH A HERD OF WYVERNS BEFORE! AND NO ONE CARES!". You see, just having a name for the NPC and one item isn't enough for a new character, it is a start, but you just need more content.(I'm sorry if I come off as rude, I in no ways mean to be. I hope you update this idea a bit!)

I like the theme of the npc, and funny enough the houses found on the sky islands are just one light source from being called a house, so maybe he could even live in the place of his discovery? It might be interesting if he could to teach the player how to fly, or something along those lines?

Back
Top Bottom