Blocks & Decoration New Standard Wooden Furniture Please

The full furniture set for "plain wood" is actually the Living Wood set (which has a full set, but no block item to go with it). Metal ores don't get furniture because they'd be 15+ sets distinguished primarily by color.

The full furniture set for "plain wood" is actually the Living Wood set (which has a full set, but no block item to go with it). Metal ores don't get furniture because they'd be 15+ sets distinguished primarily by color.
Sure. But Living wood and plain wood furnitures are 2 different set. I agree with your idea on the metal furnitures, but Iron and lead need to get their own.

Sure. But Living wood and plain wood furnitures are 2 different set. I agree with your idea on the metal furnitures, but Iron and lead need to get their own.

Iron and lead might share a "metal" furniture set; (e.g. "Metal Chair"). They shouldn't have separate sets, they'd be way too similar. The other problem with iron/lead being used for furniture is that they're in so much demand for crafting: chests, trapdoors, pumps, etc. Also: I'm guessing you're thinking bars rather than ore -- that already makes them different from all the sets that use building blocks.

Iron and lead might share a "metal" furniture set; (e.g. "Metal Chair"). They shouldn't have separate sets, they'd be way too similar. The other problem with iron/lead being used for furniture is that they're in so much demand for crafting: chests, trapdoors, pumps, etc. Also: I'm guessing you're thinking bars rather than ore -- that already makes them different from all the sets that use building blocks.
That’s right. I didn’t express myself clearly that iron and lead should get a metal set. It Will be even better if they make iron and lead doors just metal doors, but that’s no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom