New Terraria Mods Wiki

equazcion

Skeletron Prime
ModWikiLogoTemp4.png

Introducing Terraria Mods Wiki.

The kind people at Gamepedia, the same folks who host Terraria Wiki, have given us a new wiki: Terraria Mods Wiki.

This new wiki, as you might have guessed, is intended to house information about Terraria mods.

Any mod owner or fan can now begin creating pages there, and uploading graphics, to document their mods. We have a couple of seasoned wiki editors paying attention there, so don't worry too much about doing it wrong. We'll correct and rearrange things as needed.

We only ask that you make sure to include the title of the particular mod you're documenting when you enter item or entity descriptions, or when uploading graphics. This is a combined wiki that will hopefully contain information about many different mods, so please don't make people guess which one you're talking about!

_______________________________________________​

If you're wondering where to start, it is suggested that you begin by creating a page named with your mod title. This will be your mod's front page, or portal. Include a description of your mod, and be as detailed or general as you like.

Remember to accept other editors' future changes with an open mind, as this is a collaborative wiki that anyone can edit.

This wiki is a work in progress, so there will be things to smooth out as content is added. Namely, not all Terraria Wiki templates are available there yet, but we'll be bringing them over as needed. If you need one that's not available yet, feel free to ask, or bring templates over yourself if you like.

Post any requests at Mod Wiki's Community noticeboard, or via our Discord server.

(Discord membership is being handled via private invites, but this is only to prevent spam and trolls. Any reasonably established person in the forum or wiki community who edits a Terraria-related wiki, or wants to start, won't be denied. PM either myself or Uncle Danny for a Discord invite. The Discord server covers both Terraria Wiki and Terraria Mods Wiki issues.)

Last edited:
If I don't respond to any discord invite requests for a while, feel free to send me a message on Discord instead: Suiracis#7694

Introducing Terraria Mods Wiki.

The kind people at Gamepedia, the same folks who host Terraria Wiki, have given us a new wiki: Terraria Mods Wiki.

This new wiki, as you might have guessed, is intended to house information about Terraria mods.

Any mod owner or fan can now begin creating pages there, and uploading graphics, to document their mods. We have a couple of seasoned wiki editors paying attention there, so don't worry too much about doing it wrong. We'll correct and rearrange things as needed.

We only ask that you make sure to include the title of the particular mod you're documenting when you enter item or entity descriptions, or when uploading graphics. This is a combined wiki that will hopefully contain information about many different mods, so please don't make people guess which one you're talking about!

If you're wondering where to start, it is suggested that you begin by creating a page named with your mod title. This will be your mod's front page, or portal. Include a description of your mod, and be as detailed or general as you like.

Remember to accept other editors' future changes with an open mind, as this is a collaborative wiki that anyone can edit.

This wiki is a work in progress, so there will be things to smooth out as content is added. Namely, not all Terraria Wiki templates are available there yet, but we'll be bringing them over as needed. If you need one that's not available yet, feel free to ask, or bring templates over yourself if you like.

Post any requests at Mod Wiki's Community noticeboard, or via our Discord server.

(Discord membership is being handled via private invites, but this is only to prevent spam and trolls. Any reasonably established person in the forum or wiki community who edits a Terraria-related wiki, or wants to start, won't be denied. PM either myself or Uncle Danny for a Discord invite. The Discord server covers both Terraria Wiki and Terraria Mods Wiki issues.)
This is beautiful dream of the wiki :,) I love it

If there are any small mod owners who would like to have their content on a wiki, but have no idea how to add it nor have the community to do so, I'm willing to help out. If you'd like this, send me a PM or add me on Discord: Suiracis#7694

With most basic stuff set up now, anyone should be able to create pages now without trouble. In fact, we got our first mod on the wiki, NuovaPrime's DBZMOD.

If anyone needs some help with creating pages for their mod, send a PM to either me or @equazcion for the Discord invite. In there we will be able to help you out much easier than through the forums. :)

Back
Top Bottom