New to Forums, Old Terraria Fan

NurseValentine

Terrarian
Hello, Terraria forums! My name is Valentine. I'm a 19 year old woman from Canada, and I've been playing this game for years, since April 11th of 2013.
I just started using the forums because I want to try and improve my play of the game through a few means, such as making better builds, like NPC Villages, making the world prettier, and more effective boss arenas. I'm already fairly confident in my skills around these things from 5 years and 700 hours of playing, but I know there's always room for improvement. I also *really* gotta learn how to play a class that isn't magic... :nursesigh:

Terraria aside for a second, I'm into many, many other things.
Some of my favorite anime are Akira, Ghost In the Shell, Another, and Tatami Galaxy. I generally like seinen, horror, and psychological anime, but sometimes I like shounen. I've been keeping up with the anime for My Hero Academia. Jirou best student.
Games I often play that *aren't* Terraria are Minecraft, N++, Pokemon, SMT Series, Splatoon 2, Slime Rancher, and Puyo Puyo Tetris. I'm a fan of just about everything but I prefer RPGs, Platformers, and Puzzle games. My Username and the name I go by are actually taken from the videogame Skullgirls, even though I'm very bad at it and all fighting games in general. I just really like Skullgirls.
Music is a huge part of my life, never spending more than an hour without listening to something. I enjoy everything across the board, but I currently mostly listen to lots of electronic, going between EDM, IDM, Ambient, and several other genres. Current favorite artists are Nosaj Thing, and Goth and Goth-aligned music like KMFDM, Sisters of Mercy, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, and VNV Nation, just to name some huge ones.
Fashion is a huge part of my life as well, and I'm a goth, have been for many years. Grew up around the culture. I differ a bit from many goths though, because I enjoy a lot of high fashion and streetwear. My two current favorite designers are Yohji Yamamoto and Rick Owens.
I'm also a *huge* fan of cyberpunk, with anime like Ghost in The Shell and Akira being some of my all-time favorite media. I love it!

I hope that my presence is welcome on the forums, and I look forward to participating with the community!
:nursegrin:

Hello NurseValentine and welcome to the Forums!

Playing a different class than you're used to can be tricky. For me I use melee too much. Though I've been trying different classes in Terraria

It's neat to see you're a fan of Ghost in the Shell and Another. Psychological anime are very good to watch overall and are interesting. I got a few favorites from the genre that include Psycho-Pass and Higurashi When They Cry. A lot of other anime too but I don't want to go on too long.

It's always good to have new members and I do hope your stay here will be enjoyable. If you ever have any questions or concerns. You can always Private Message myself or any other Forum Staff member. :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom