New to the forums, Hello!

BDS

Steampunker
Hey! I joined the T.C.F at 4/17/2020 (The creation of this post) and I am very excited to become apart of the community! I've explored the forums a bit before I made an account and they have helped me in more ways than one:
  • Helped me find, download, and install the 64bit version of TML (TModLoader)
  • Helped me locate a lot of useful information relating to: Mod tutorials, Vanilla tutorials, and just some general information about different mods
  • Helped me find so many mods, most of hem being made by @jopojelly
  • That's about it, but I'm sure, now that I have an account, there will be a lot more useful information available to me
Besides the numerous ways that the T.C.F has helped me, there is one thing that I am still unable to find:
A Terraria mod that adds in more "Last Prism like" weapons!
I have been searching for a mod like this (Excluding Calamity, because I know that adds 2 Last prism like weapons, but it adds to much other stuff, and to little prisms), what I'm really looking for is just mod based entirely off of the Last Prism, that, would complete my Terraria Experience!
(Hope that this isn't off topic from the "Introduction theme"!)
(Also if a mod that fits the description of the one above, please tell me!)

Hey! Nice to see that people actually reply to these type of posts! I've been in a lot of communities and most of them treat new members like garbage. :sigh:

Hey! I joined the T.C.F at 4/17/2020 (The creation of this post) and I am very excited to become apart of the community! I've explored the forums a bit before I made an account and they have helped me in more ways than one:
  • Helped me find, download, and install the 64bit version of TML (TModLoader)
  • Helped me locate a lot of useful information relating to: Mod tutorials, Vanilla tutorials, and just some general information about different mods
  • Helped me find so many mods, most of hem being made by @jopojelly
  • That's about it, but I'm sure, now that I have an account, there will be a lot more useful information available to me
Besides the numerous ways that the T.C.F has helped me, there is one thing that I am still unable to find:
A Terraria mod that adds in more "Last Prism like" weapons!
I have been searching for a mod like this (Excluding Calamity, because I know that adds 2 Last prism like weapons, but it adds to much other stuff, and to little prisms), what I'm really looking for is just mod based entirely off of the Last Prism, that, would complete my Terraria Experience!
(Hope that this isn't off topic from the "Introduction theme"!)
(Also if a mod that fits the description of the one above, please tell me!)

Welcome to the fourms! I'm fairly new to this place as well

Back
Top Bottom