No Angler Timer
No More Timer
No Angler Timer, as the name describes, disables the forced timer between quests by the Angler. Once you turn in a quest, the Angler will immediately give you a new one. No Angler Timer works well in Multiplayer as well; once anyone finishes a quest, the angler's current quest will change for everybody to a new fish.
If you're unsatisfied with the current quest, you can pay 5 gold in order to change the Angler's mind and have him provide a brand new quest.
Everything in this mod can be customized using tModLoader v0.11's built-in Mod Config GUI. If you have HERO's Mod enabled, the new "Modify Angler Config" permission is introduced, allowing you to modify the config file on a server.
You can find the source code for this mod on GitHub.
No Angler Timer is available on the Mod Browser. However, you may also download it manually from GitHub.
Report any bugs you find on the GitHub issues page.
- Added a partial Spanish translation.
- Updated the icon.
- (Ideally) Fixed a bug where the quest could be rerolled even when this feature is disabled.
- Added a new config option which allows the reroll button to be used even if the current quest has been finished.
- Rewrote the mod from scratch for tModLoader v0.11.
- Adjusted the dialog window to immediately show the new quest after completing the old one.
- Added a new "Reroll" button which lets you change the Angler's quest for 5 gold.
- Added a config file with ModConfig.
- Added the ability to customize whether or not the quest will reset at 4:30 AM each day.
- Removed a bit of unnecessary bloat.
- Renamed to "No Angler Timer."
- Added icon.