No Bunny pet

BeingGod

Terrarian
I've seen people who played terraria for a long time have bunny pets when they create a character. I've been playing since 1.0 and I would like to know why I don't have one. Thanks

I've seen people who played terraria for a long time have bunny pets when they create a character. I've been playing since 1.0 and I would like to know why I don't have one. Thanks
The Bunny pet is exclusive to the Terraria Collector's Edition. It's not possible to unlock in any other way.

Hello Mafin,

There is a Bunny Mount that you ride in the game that is acquired from completing 5 fishing quests.

With the Bunny Pet, what you're seeing is likely from the Collector's Edition of the game, and it is only available if you have the Collector's edition. As far as I know, I'm not sure if it is still possible to get the Collector's Edition of the game. The only difference is the addition of the Bunny Pet. Otherwise, there's no difference between that and the regular game.

And to add to what's already said, yes its possible to cheat in the bunny pet, but you will not be able to see it, nor anyone else, unless you have the collector's edition.

There is apparently a way you actually can access this without any of the above, but it is within some of the coding.

Back
Top Bottom