Mobile No chlorophyte?!

Crashtronaut

Terrarian
Hello terrarians, this is my first ever forum post!

I have loved every part of the new 1.2 update for mobile, however I am in the late stages of the game, and no chlorophyte has spawned in my world. I have defeated all bosses including plantera and the golem, but with difficulty without some endgame items crafted from chlorophyte. Has anyone else experienced this bug?:(

I think its just you have you looked everywhere in the jungle cuz u will mostly find 1 or 2 pieces of chlorophyte togrther

Nup, can't seem to find any either. Maybe its so you can't craft the other set of endgame armor.

I finally, after hours of farming, found ONE piece of chlorophyte ore.:eek: My game is seriously playing hardball with me when it comes to the RNG

Chlorophyte is definately obtainable, just search deep underground in jungle biomes after you have beaten the WoF. (Wall of Flesh)

Due to their slow growth rate, Chlorophyte ore becomes considerably rare, and isn't easily obtainable as a Pickaxe of 200% is required to mine the ore.

I finally, after hours of farming, found ONE piece of chlorophyte ore.:eek: My game is seriously playing hardball with me when it comes to the RNG
Good, now leave it there, Chlorophyte grows so if you leave it in the underground jungle it will (over a long period of time) turn the mud around it into Chlorophyte, if you can't find any then I would suggest asking a freind for a few ore, put them underground, and put some mud around them, then just let your game sit AFK and it will grow.

Chlorophyte can, on rare occasions, not spread within one'sso world. This also occurs with the spread of hallow/crrimson/ccorruption. My suggestion is to farm on a different world, or start hauling your things to a new one. Sorry, but as of now, I don't think this bug is fixable.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422150942][/DOUBLEPOST]Stupid phone. I meant crimson and corruption. P.S. The ore is not rare, it spreads all over the place. This IS a bug, and it's also on the wiki.

Back
Top Bottom