No hallow enemies are spawning

Vota

Terrarian
I'm in the surface layer and souls of light are dropping but no hallow enemies are spawning. Also I'm playing on the getfixedboi seed on legendary difficulty.

Attachments

• 9mope98uj31c1.png
    9mope98uj31c1.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 57
theres multiple files with the same name but a different ending, im just gonna send both

Attachments

• PAINLAND.wld.bak
    3 MB · Views: 112
  • PAINLAND.wld
    3 MB · Views: 34
theres multiple files with the same name but a different ending, im just gonna send both
Thx, I just need the .wld file, anyways, your Hallow needs to be underground I believe, this biome is too high for normal Hallow enemies to spawn

Last edited:
and if i make it underground then pixies wont spawn, which is the reason i need the hallow
Wherever it says 'Underground' above the glowing mushroom layer, to make a 'Surface Hallow', just make an artificial Hallow again above your Glowing Mushroom layer, where Pixies will spawn as it counts as a fake surface hallow.

Wherever it says 'Underground' above the glowing mushroom layer, to make a 'Surface Hallow', just make an artificial Halloween again above your Glowing Mushroom layer, where Pixies will spawn as it counts as a fake surface hallow.
ok ill try

Back
Top Bottom