Game Mechanics No Monster Mode

Shahar

Skeletron Prime
This thread is about my idea of having a mode where no mobs spawn.This could help a lot of people with builds because, usually some Monsters come and disturb people when they are trying to do a Lets Build. This would make it so no mobs will come and attack from no where, for example, lets say you are building a sky house on a floating island in very early hardmode(you just beat the WoF) and a Wyvern comes and kills you.That would be hard, because you'd have to find your way back to the floating island, and hopefully not die on the way there, so now you can see how this could help people. This could also help people because without mobs, your NPCs would stop dying at night.So that is my idea hope you add this in 1.3.6:):):):):):)Also, this Would NOT disable the Dungeon Guardian because, if it did disable the dungeon guardian it would sorta be cheating.

Last edited:
Then just use tshock or tmodloader.
Tshock can increase the spawn rate (Higher number = less spawns.)
Tmodloader can do the same with the cheat sheet mod.

Otherwise, just use solar flare armor while building, and build in a pre hardmode world,
that way any enemy that touches you will die immediately thanks to the set bonus.

Well, those just lower monster spawn rate, they don't disable mobs completely, but I have an idea where you could craft a no monster candle which disables monsters in an area
A no-monster candle would likely not be added because of the balance issues it would create, but a mode without monsters might happen. 1.4 is planned to be a creative mode though.

Back
Top Bottom