PC No trees?

Nughm

Terrarian
Edit: The question is can a world generate without functional living trees (because someone liked the post but no reply)
I play on PC with my friends and we recently started a new world. The seed is 3.2.2.609699932
After a day, having decent health and gear (we are on expert mode) I decided to find a living tree, only to my surprise that there was not any (I went to the start of the ocean on both sides). So I started a single player world with the same seed and put on this TerraMap website, and there was 1 living tree I had gone past but there was no entrance to go inside!

Is this normal, I kinda wanted the finch staff but can't anymore because we decided that world-hopping was not allowed.

Btw I circled the giant tree.

Sorry if this is like sacrilege or breaks some rules I am new here (my first post!).

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• notree.PNG
    notree.PNG
    339.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
bump! (not sure if bumping is allowed I come from the hypixel forums)

Sorry if bumping is no allowed

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

In my experience, it is entirely possible to get a world with no (or in your case only one) living tree. There is no guarantee living trees will spawn in a world, and not all living trees have an underground section. I think you've pjust been unlucky.

You won't be missing much by not getting a finch staff. I tend to find finches unreliable as they seem to like flying around enemies rather than hitting them.

Posting to ask questions is fine lol, but bumping threads isn't really allowed, so maybe avoid that.

Just to note: In current versions, you can get a Living Wood Wand (or a Leaf wand) by shaking trees (the first axe hit), and once you hit Hardmode, if you have the Living Wood Wand in your inventory you can buy a Living Loom from the Steampunker. (The Steampunker now supplies a bunch of rare crafting stations, for most of the others you will need to bring her to the appropriate biome.)

Back
Top Bottom