tModLoader NoLefs's Mod

NoLefs

Official Terrarian
NoLefs's mod is a mod what adds alot of things content wise and its not overpowered at all if you have reports to make then join our discord and send it to #feedback.
Thank you! :)

You can download this mod from the mod browser

What does my mod contain?

- Some new gamemodes (like angelic, demonic modes and one punishment modes if you are too greedy)
They are not op they do give some pre hardmode weapons but they are not useful in lategame also you get class vanity what does not have any defense.
Also they change the stats, so be sure what you choose cause you cant go back.

- Alot of weapons (melee, ranged, magic and thrower)
No summoner because I'm stupid enough.

- Boss(es)
We will soon have two bosses!

- Unique themes
(void, mechanical, cat, blob)

- Alot of accessories
Alot of accessories tbh, we have relics what are craftable and alot of useful accessories aswell!

- Starting elemental token what you can make alot of differnet elemental weapons!

- Some armor for pre hardmode, hardmode and pre moonlord

- Some easter eggs!

- 3 different town npcs

- Few quality of life recipes

For example iron to lead and such.

- Some tools

- Cheat weapons/accessories for testing and fun (you need to have a item browser to get them tho!

If you want to know when the next update or want to help the mod grow then you can spread the word
or you just want to help me with pixel art then contact me on discord, you can find me on my own
discord server linked below!

(More info in discord)

Screenshots below:

(Fate keys)
1600376063079.png
1600376096431.png

(True Dagger of Elements) (theres 4 elemental weapon classes, mage, ranger, melee and thrower)
each one of them you can make the overall of elements form and then to upgrade the weapon to true you need to be in hardmode and have certain elemental crystals.
1600376235678.png
1600376295608.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom