Non-Steam terraria

tiewolf

Terrarian
So I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I have the non steam version of Tarraria from a friends Hard-drive a year ago and i just found out(last week) that there is a new patch for the game and I want to know if you are still able to update the game even tho i got mines from a friend(I am nit sure if it is cracked version or not). What do I do I don't have money to pay for the steam game so what do i do'?

Also if this is the wrong place to post this please inform me and move the toppic.

Can you tell me the directory of where is Terraria game is located (e.g. C:\Program Files\...)
If you can't provide that info, ask your friend if he/she got it off gog.com.

Can you tell me the directory of where is Terraria game is located (e.g. C:\Program Files\...)
If you can't provide that info, ask your friend if he/she got it off gog.com.

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria

I just took it from the harddrive and added it to my games folder.

That is the place for your save files, and you put your game there?

I just given two files:
Terrariamain
Terraria

these are the two files/folders I have.....

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Those are some... interesting... bookmarks.

Seriously, though, doesn't this count as piracy? I think it's against the rules of TCF to have a pirated copy, or encouraging the ownership of a pirated copy.

Those are some... interesting... bookmarks.

Seriously, though, doesn't this count as piracy? I think it's against the rules of TCF to have a pirated copy, or encouraging the ownership of a pirated copy.

my friend gave it to me I was not sure if it was cracked or not really I just wanted to make maps in TEdit

@Pizzavolcano I don't know about you but to me those dont look like gog files, there is a steam.api file in there so my best guess is that this is a "cracked" version. @tiewolf I'm not personally accusing you of anything but you might want to consider saving up and buying a legit copy of terraria off of steam, if you can't afford $10 then wait for a sale, they have them pretty frequently I think.
(@Leinfors Just thought a mod should see this)

Since your screenshots show Steam components, it is either a non-functional Steam copy or a cracked version. We cannot provide support for either, as they are not legitimately obtained.

Terraria is on sale right now at Steam for 25% off for another day and a half. If you need a legit non-Steam version, you can get that at GOG, also for 25% off for that period. But we cannot help you further with the version you have, and it certainly won't be upgradable the latest version that released today.

Back
Top Bottom