Game Mechanics A Rain Expansion | The Lively World of Rain!

Hang on here, King Nimbus has 1,000,000 HP?!
Please tell me that was a typo... Anyway, everything else sounds great, and once you balance the HP problem there a bit, you'll have my full support!

Hang on here, King Nimbus has 1,000,000 HP?!
Please tell me that was a typo... Anyway, everything else sounds great, and once you balance the HP problem there a bit, you'll have my full support!
Well, he has a massive hitbox.

Last edited:
I've compressed everything into a Spoiler, so now you won't have to scroll for three years to get to the bottom!

Last edited:
Do you mind if I request someone else a banner for this, all credit to you?
It's just that amazing

I see that so far there are no drops on the boss. I hvae a few recommendations:
It's pouring: a sword similar to the bladetongue using water streams instead of ichor
Cannonball: a gun that shoots water bullets moving at a slower pace and piercing enemies (like water bolt)
Of course a trophy and mask
and thats all just throwing around some ideas!

Reactions: Bry
I see that so far there are no drops on the boss. I hvae a few recommendations:
It's pouring: a sword similar to the bladetongue using water streams instead of ichor
Cannonball: a gun that shoots water bullets moving at a slower pace and piercing enemies (like water bolt)
Of course a trophy and mask
and thats all just throwing around some ideas!
I like all of that! I'll see to adding them in, though I might have to rename the weapons. Thanks for suggesting!
[9/7/2019 Edit: Bryan, you silly goose; those names were awesome!

Last edited:
Added the Tormenting Soul!
Bcccx6H.gif

[9/7/2019 Edit: God damnit, Bry, you were so close to "Torrenting" that it's painful.]

Last edited:
The Boss phases have been completed! Here's a, uh, display of all of them together.
e6h6U0Q.png
2ylu6qz.png
o68WbvU.png
cEzeGXE.png

Last edited:
Refined a few sprites, added Money drops, and added Sell prices for most items!

Last edited:
I think there should be a limit to the amount of clouds, because it would be a bit OP to stack all the clouds in a few places for ludicrous damage.

I think there should be a limit to the amount of clouds, because it would be a bit OP to stack all the clouds in a few places for ludicrous damage.
The actual clouds don't do damage, just the actual projectile shot; like the Ice Rod. And, plus, I made its Use Time pretty slow to counter the amount of blocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom