Secret World Seed ...Not yet seed

TforToe 💨

The Destroyer
I had an idea for a secret seed where all ores are already open for mining upon spawning into the world. The player spawns with a summon item (not sure what it would be called or look like) that summons every boss in the game; but not simultaneously. It summons a random boss, (Any boss/mini-boss except for Moon-lord). Once you defeat that boss, you get a 1 minute countdown, and then another random boss spawns that you have to fight. You have to fight through every single boss/mini-boss in the game without dying. If you die, then you will have to restart the fighting. All bosses have their normal drops, and the 1 minute breaks allow you to craft things with dropped ores (Hallowed Bars, Souls, etc). (You keep the things you got on the previous fight if you die). Once every boss is defeated, you get a 5 minute break until the moon lord spawns, and if you defeat him, then you can restart the fight (if you want), or just start a normal endgame world, and live in it.
Note: You can NOT fight bosses in the world without using the item, either endgame or post-fights (if you go to skeletron, the old man will say something like, "I'm cured!" etc.)

What do y'all think?

A Run the Gauntlet seed? Interesting. By “…all ores are already open for mining…” do you mean that all hardmode ores have already generated and that you spawn with the necessary tool (pickaxe axe) to mime them? This would let you get Chlorophyte right off the bat if so.

@Stellar Mastodon 267
Yes, although i think that maybe it adds a new type of pickaxe that isn't supremely overpowered during early game, like the pickaxe axe, but can still break ores like Chlorophyte, adamantite, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom