NPCs & Enemies NPC And Enemy Ideas

Post all Enemy and NPC ideas in the comments, I have one right here:
Executor
135,530,750 HP
Design: A gigantic Duke Fishron with two large Excaliburs above the fins.
Attack Damage: 135 upon contact, 235 Tsunami damage, and 10 Waterbolt damage.
THIS NOTE HAS BEEN PLACED UPON THIS THREAD FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON: NO PLAGIARIZING!
Additional Info: This boss is summoned in the area the Moon Lord was defeated in your world. It's reaction when going at least 150 blocks away from it's area, and it's summoned with the Fishy Blade. It's reaction, not mentioned what happened is that it's attacks are boosted by 60 damage and it has a higher chance of launching a Tsunami.

Last edited:
Post all Enemy and NPC ideas in the comments, I have one right here:
Executor
135,530,750 HP
Design: A gigantic Duke Fishron with two large Excaliburs above the fins.
Attack Damage: 135 upon contact, 235 Tsunami damage, and 10 Waterbolt damage.
THIS NOTE HAS BEEN PLACED UPON THIS THREAD FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON: NO PLAGIARIZING!
There are like 3 words here to plagiarize. Try moving the number up to 200 with these elaborations!

1. How do you summon it?
2. Where/when is it fought? Does it have any reaction to leaving that area/time?
3. What do the Excaliburs do? Fly at you like enchanted swords? Release hundreds of beach balls upon the land, destroying everything in their path?
4. Does the boss have any unique attack?
5. What does the boss drop?
6. How much bigger is the fishron?
7. What of the unmentioned bubble attack and sharknadods?
8. How does the boss change in expert mode?
9. Does this boss have aesthetic differences from the regular fishron?
Final note: 135,530,750 is alot. If you could maintain 4,000 dps (you couldn't), this boss would 9 hours to kill.

There are like 3 words here to plagiarize. Try moving the number up to 200 with these elaborations!

1. How do you summon it?
2. Where/when is it fought? Does it have any reaction to leaving that area/time?
3. What do the Excaliburs do? Fly at you like enchanted swords? Release hundreds of beach balls upon the land, destroying everything in their path?
4. Does the boss have any unique attack?
5. What does the boss drop?
6. How much bigger is the fishron?
7. What of the unmentioned bubble attack and sharknadods?
8. How does the boss change in expert mode?
9. Does this boss have aesthetic differences from the regular fishron?
Final note: 135,530,750 is alot. If you could maintain 4,000 dps (you couldn't), this boss would 9 hours to kill.
Okay, I will add more information.
Note: THE EXECUTOR IS A POST MOON LORD BOSS!
[doublepost=1557443065,1557442744][/doublepost]
Who on earth would plagiarize this? Aren't you giving yourself too much credit?
Seriously, I'm just trying to make sure nobody plagiarizes it. |:

Now that the changes have come out, some additional questions are raised.
1. What is the fishy blade and how do you get it? Is it consumed upon use?
2. What's the mentioned "tsunami" attack?
3. The fighting point is likely in space. How would the sharknadoes adjust?
Another note: I do not remember where I killed the moonlord. Any way of making this easier?

Oof.
1: NO POST MOON LORD BOSSES. The devs have said it multiple times.
2: Holy hell, too much health.
3: Why the flip do we need a reskinned Duke Fishron?
4: Too barren as a suggestion, needs some I don’t know, actual attacks, drops. Etc etc?
5: Again, no one would plargarize something on he forums unless it was good.

Don’t you think that’s a little harsh?
Yes, I do think it’s harsh. I greatly admire TheWorfer27’s levelheaded approach to providing actual constructive feedback to this thread, but I don’t think this idea is worth saving. At its core, it’s just two unrelated Terraria objects taped to each other. This lack of creativity and effort makes it fundamentally incompatible with all other Terraria content.

So I think it would be better to let OP know that this idea is a flop, so maybe he can do a better job next time.

Yes, I do think it’s harsh. I greatly admire TheWorfer27’s levelheaded approach to providing actual constructive feedback to this thread, but I don’t think this idea is worth saving. At its core, it’s just two unrelated Terraria objects taped to each other. This lack of creativity and effort makes it fundamentally incompatible with all other Terraria content.

So I think it would be better to let OP know that this idea is a flop, so maybe he can do a better job next time.
My goal is more or less to get him to apply these kinds of questions to future suggestions, but I certainly wouldn't mind if this thread become a more unique idea that goes into enough detail to envision.

Back
Top Bottom