NPCs & Enemies NPCs buys different items with different price

abcdmult

Terrarian
For example: Arms Dealer buys your Tsunami bow for 1 platinum, but Dryad - for 10 gold. WIzard buys magic things for bigger price, but not buys meele weapons at all, Cyborg don't buys any seeds or potions, because he dont need them. That addition will made game more realistic i think :)
P.S. Sorry me for a posible grammar mistakes, English isn't my native language.

i don't really like this suggestion. It would get far too annoying. Just imagine, for example you have your witch doctor in the jungle and your main base at the spawn. You'd have to travel to the jungle just to sell that one thing for 5 gold or so more.

I don't like this - in most worlds I only have the Merchant unlocked, since I don't need Every NPC Ever in all worlds since they're already unlocked in my main - where they're protected from most harmful things.

Leave that kind of crappy "let's make players walk around to sell their loot, it will make it seem like our game takes longer to complete" mechanics to RPGs.

i love it im always thinking why does my arms dealer buy a grenade for as much as a demolitionist he likes guns not explosives

Back
Top Bottom