Game Mechanics NPCs Don't Stand in Front of Chests

stormconure

Duke Fishron
This has been getting really annoying lately. I want to access my chests, but my NPCs keep standing in front of them so I can't click on them and I have to just stand there and wait until they walk away. Simple fix: Make NPCs prioritize standing somewhere that isn't in front of a chest (or any furniture object with a right-click action, for that matter).

Depending on the room, this could be exploited to make buff NPCs stand still wherever you'd want them to. For example, making them stand in a extremely easy place to access their buffs (Ex. Nurse, Modded NPCs) around an arena to get an infinite unfair advantage against them.

And it would just be rude to make them stand still forever. :(

Depending on the room, this could be exploited to make buff NPCs stand still wherever you'd want them to. For example, making them stand in a extremely easy place to access their buffs (Ex. Nurse, Modded NPCs) around an arena to get an infinite unfair advantage against them.

And it would just be rude to make them stand still forever. :(
Ok, maybe I should've clarified a bit. They can still walk around, just when they decide to stop walking, they don't stop directly in front of a chest.

Back
Top Bottom