PC NPCs not selling Pylons

VenonUIO

Retinazer
I should mention a few things just to narrow down the issue. I'm on the latest version of Terraria (1.4.1.2), am currently pre-boss and want to get as many pylons as I can before beating the EoC, and I have every NPC that you can get before beating any boss (barring the Party Girl).

However, I have only been able to get the NPCs to sell me the Desert Pylon and Forest Pylon so far, despite all of them being placed in their preferred biome. I've spaced them out appropriately so that they're close to NPCs they're fond of while far enough away from other NPCs that there should be no overcrowding or dislike reducing happiness, but they still won't sell the Pylons. For example, the Painter is the sole Jungle inhabitant and used to sell me the Pylon in my prior playthroughs, but this time will not. The Goblin Tinkerer lives in the Caverns but also will not sell me the Pylon, despite doing so in prior playthroughs. Finally, the Stylist won't sell the Ocean Pylon.

If anyone has any known methods of getting these Pylons at this point in the game that'd be appreciated, since I could get them later on easily enough with more unlocked NPCs.

Yes, I have had the same issue(post boss). literally got the Leading Landlord Achievement when the painter moved in so I know he was at maximum happiness but he still wouldn't sell the pylon

Back
Top Bottom